Chapter 1: Enemies Becoming One Pt 1

Theme Song for this story is: Your Eyes Tell

*There is some battling going on in the story but that's not my main focus. So sorry if the fights seems short or not heavily in detailed. I really don't like writing violence T_T

Horns echoed through the air warning anyone outside to get inside immediately. It was battle time.

These fights happened at least every three to four months, even sometimes before that!

To be honest, he was sick of the light fairies. If only they would go extinct and the dark faes could live their lives in peace.

The Light Fairy Prince. If he killed him then the light fairies would lose their only heir and surely stop fighting.

As long as that prince was alive, this would continue.

"Prince Taehyung, are you ready?" His royal bodyguard Namjoon asked walking towards him while loading his arrows.

The prince sheathed his sword. "Yes. You remember the plan, correct?"

Namjoon nodded. "Get you into the light fairy's castle so you can kill the prince."

"Yes. I will be the one to end this war."

The horns blew again and they put their helmets on leaving.

As they approached the front of the castle, Taehyung saw his father standing in front of the troops geared up as well.

"We fight to kill, remember that. Leave no light fairy untouched. Just remember, they will kill you if you don't kill them. Let's go and win this battle!" He mounted on his horse as did everyone else.

Taehyung rode his horse up to his father.

King Eun-Sang looked at his son and gave an assuring nod. Taehyung placed his hand over his chest.

With that they rode across the bridge where the light fairies were ready for them.

It was mid day so the fairies were a bit at advantage but if the faes held on until nightfall they could turn this battle around.

Taehyung used his sword and shield to block the fairies' magic as Namjoon aided him.

This was the prince's first battle and he didn't want to disappoint his father. As the crowned Prince of the Dark Faes, it was his job to honor his father's legacy and this was the day he would make his name known!

The faes forced their way through to the fairies' side.

Namjoon stayed close to Taehyung as they moved towards the castle that was heavily guarded.

"Do you have a plan?" Namjoon asked the prince who froze. He hadn't thought that far ahead.

The fae sighed. "I didn't think you did. Leave it to me. Also if you're not out in one hour, I'm coming to get you."

"I can do this." The prince assured.

"Ok."

Namjoon stood up and shot at an arrow.

Instantly the guards became alerted.

He shot more arrows and manipulated the areas they landed in.

The guards all ran to the area they thought the sound came from.

"Go, I'll keep these fools busy."

Taehyung nodded and ran towards the castle. He climbed up the stone wall until he reached a window. Making sure the coast was clear, he climbed into a window.