Chapter 6: Deep Within the Heart Pt II

Seokjin and Taehyung stood before their fathers and the elders in the conference room.

"Do you understand the recklessness of your actions?!" Eun-Sang shouted at his son who kept his eyes on the floor. "There's a lot at stake here and you can't just be as senseless as you were when you were younger! Taehyung it's time to grow up."

The fae prince flinched.

"May I speak?" Seokjin said.

Taehyung looked at the fairy who was standing in front of him.

"You may." Eun-Sang said.

"I understand the severity of Taehyung's actions. He could have been hurt or worse...dead. But thanks to his previous training he was able to fight successfully and make it back. I think it's important that we don't put pressure on him. The main reason he left yesterday was because everything was overwhelming for him. We both talked yesterday and we agreed to do our duties successfully." He then looked at Taehyung, who stepped forward.

"I will attend all my classes from beginning to end starting today."

The older men satisfied with their answer, decided not to berate the fae prince anymore. The two were dismissed.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin as they walked down the corridor.

"You didn't ask them about the elves thing?"

"I wanted to but right now their defenses are up because they are still upset about you leaving and getting in danger."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry." They stopped walking and looked at each other. Seokjin took the fae's hands. "Understand, you're not in the wrong. It was them that was wrong. They had no right to push you like that especially when you were just trying to sort this all out for yourself. I probably would have ran as well. And then on top of that you helped save someone's life. They should be more grateful that you're ok."

"They just want me to be careful because I have to give birth."

Seokjin pressed his forehead to the fae's while stroking the back of Taehyung's hair. "That's their own selfish ideas but me. I care about you and want you to be careful because I-"

"Huh? I can't hear you?"

"Because I love you."

Taehyung pushed the fairy away, his face and ears about to explode. "Wh-What are you saying so suddenly p-pabo! How can you say things like this and not care?"

Seokjin chuckled listening to the fae ranting about how shameless the fairy was. Not being able to help himself. He kissed the fae who instantly stopped talking.

"But it's true."

The fae turned away. "Well too bad for you, I won't give you my heart. I won't ever fall in love with you."

Seokjin pouted, placing his hand to his chest. "Please don't say that, it will break my heart."

Taehyung glanced at him before looking away. "Geez, you're so annoying." He moved to the fairy and pecked his lips. "Happy? I have to go to lessons now."

"Taehyung-ah."

The fae looked at him. "I promise to keep you safe. I won't let them pressure you into childbirth. We will have an offspring when we both feel ready. So just concentrate the other things and ignore talks about childbirth. Ok?"

A small smile tugged on the fae's lips. "Ok. And you better work on being the best 1st king out there! I gave up my position to you so you better not let me down!"

The Phases of Loving Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें