What happened to Midoriya?

No one's POV

As midoriya is walking towards the dorms he starts to feel light like he's getting hit by a quirk. Looking around he doesn't see anyone so he continues his way to the dorms.

He gets to the gates and takes a deep breathe before putting on his hood and walks inside to see everyone in the common area.

They all look toward izuku, but what they see is not what they excepted.
______________________________________________________

A stone cold face

No smile. Not even one eye glisten. Just a face that showed to emotion.

To be honest they would've looked past it if it wasn't izuku. But since it is, they couldn't help but wonder.

What happened to midoriya?

Izuku ignores their stares and walks towards recovery girls office, needing an explanation on why he feels like he's been floating for the past 15 minutes.
As he reaches her office he can feel his teachers eyes questioning where he's going. Again, he chose to ignore it and continued his quest to go to her office.

Again, he takes a deep breath and opened the door. He looks up to see an annoyed recovery girl. He lets out a breathy chuckle at her actions.

"Why are u back in my office izuku?!"

"Heh, when I was walking back to the dorms I started feeling like I was being watched but I chose to ignore it. Then I started to feel like I was floating the rest of the way back" He ended the statement with a nervous chuckle regretting lying when he said he ignored it.

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she leads him back to his "special" bed,
(Where he spends more time in than the one he has in his dorm)
which no one else lays in. Checking to see if his heart beat and pulses are ok, she checks to see if he got hit by any quirk.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Izuku sits there dumb founded by her sudden burst but sees her take a deep breath.

"Turns out my theory was right, you got hit by a quirk"

Izuku wasn't that worried since he's always the target to get hit by them. But there was always a catch so he listened closely to the how the quirk worked

"This is what you get for not looking out for your self. The quirk shows your true personality." She laughs lightly at the end

"Say sike right now😐 I'm not kidding say sike" he said hoping she was lying,
____________________________________________________

423 words👹