WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANT NOW

YOOOOO WHY TF DOES THIS STORY HAVE OVER 2K VEIWS?!? SORRY IM JUST SO CONFUSED- anyways let me write this chapter cause it's gonna be a long one🙄🖕🏽
________________________________

Everyone had left except deku and Bakugou. That happened because they where to Busy betting on who can stay up the longest.

It's now 4 am their in izuku's room watching a movie. You see izuku himself was dozing off before he felt something lightly ,but slightly hurt, hit his shoulder. Knowing who it was, (I would've hoped- who else would be it?!)
He slowly started to lay down on the bed trying not the wake up katsuki.

When he finally got down fully on the bed he made sure to make a mental note to tell katsuki when he woke up he lost. With anything no more thoughts came to his head, he was passed out with katsuki on his chest.
______________________________________________________

The next day

Izuku and katsuki woke up to loud bangs on izuku's door. Both, not being morning people, grumpily walked to the door with katsuki opening it and izuku behind. To an outsider who knew nothing about it, it would look like they definitely had fun in that dorm. But since Mina, kirishima, todoroki, ochako, and Aizawa weren't they weren't considering that, just wondering how izuku's dorm was still intact.

The both of them still being druzy katsuki slowly leaned on izuku not being able to fully support himself. Izuku not minding, sourly rapped his arm around his waist. Even tho he wasn't taller than katsuki doesn't mean anything, I mean what does 2 inches do?

The 5 of them was shocked, I mean they see them do this but only when the other gets severely hurt. Not even 1 whole minuet pass before an excited mins screams, a jealous ochako slightly frowns, (IM SORRY OCHAKO I LOVE U) 3 confused boys, and a slightly angry yet not caring enough to confirm it, man.

"Are u just going to sit there with ur mouth open or are u going to talk?" Katsuki said in a raspy yet sour tone. "Uh.. yeah we came here to see why u guys aren't in class!" Ochako said, trying not to sound rude or jealous. "Well u already got ur answer ocha," Izuku said, while nuzzling his in in Kastuki's shoulder, realizing how bright it actually it outside. "*giggles* we can see! But we'll leave u guys alone, for now" Mina says, whispering the last part as they walk away.

Katsuki closes the door and walks back to izuku's bed only to be pulled by the arm. "What the fuck shitty nerd?! I'm trying to go back to sleep!" He exclaims, trying to get out of izuku's grasp. "I'm not doing any bad, I just want to be in bed first" he explains, shrugging his shoulders. Rolling his eyes, he responds with "Well u better hurry up before u blow ur ass to bits". Of course Izuku had no reaction to this comment and just laid down.

He again pulled his arm which was still in his grasp, and pulled his into his chest whilst hugging him. If u haven't noticed yet, I'm making Izuku a cuddle bug- Sighing, Katsuki closes his eyes and falls back asleep.
______________________________________________________

Yet again, they both woke up to knocking on the door, this is time Izuku was to tired to deal with this so he sung the door open with a "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANT NOW?!" Katsuki was now fully awake from his screaming and lightly chuckled seeing how much of himself how rubbed off on Izuku. "Wow midobro! We just wanted to ask if you wan-" Denki started to explaining but stopped when was faced with izuku's dorm door again, then hearing loud laughing inside.

"*laughing* god who knew a damn nerd like you could be so cranky!" He exclaimed, still laughing, barely getting the sentence out from laughing so much. Izuku just replied with a groan, taking off his shirt and flopping in the bed next to katsuki, to which he just started slapping the back of his neck.
______________________________________________________

"Kacchan! Stop it hurts!" It's been an hr and he was still slapping his neck. "Shut the fuck up nerd, no it doesn't I'm not even going that hard!" "*groans* yes it does!" "Oh do you wanna see hard damn deku!?" "No kacchan! It hurts enough already!" "Oh well ur in for a treat now you damn nerd!" You see, if you weren't looking/in the same dorm as them, then you would've thought they're doing, well, let's just go with nsfw.. ex specially when you heard slaps getting harder.

"Do you guys hear that?" Mina asked, hearing screaming "yeah it's coming from midobros room!" Ejiro answered, getting up and started walking towards the elevator. When they all got there, you could say, they weren't expecting what they heard. But of course Mina being Mina she ran towards izuku's dorm room and melted off the lock only to see Izuku face down in his sheets, laying straight. Katsuki right beside him, with his hand on his neck. "Damn it!" She screams, which makes the rest of the class run towards his room and the duo looking up at Mina.

"The fuck do you want, pinky?" Katsuki asks, still having his hand on Deku's neck. "Well, We heard screaming and smacking so we came up here to see what's going on!" She explained, with a little sadness that her ship hasn't sailed yet. "Oh, well we're fine, I guess?" Izuku responded sitting up, which moved katsukis hand to his shoulder. He didn't move it though. "Why were you guys even going to check anyways?! It's just the 2 of us up here!" "I honestly don't know" Shouto answers, not really knowing what's going on.

"Uhh can u guys,.. you know,.. get out?!" Izuku says, pointing to his bare upper half. "Yeah we should go since they're fine," tenya says, walking out of the door. After a minute or so, they had left except izuku and Katsuki, and had a great laugh about it watched a streams all night.

This was all I could think of-

1024 words😩