I dare you to drop out of UA

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! Also I had to restart this chapt cause I was getting off track And forgot to remake it so-

No one's POV

Ashido: So who goes first?

Everyone: ....

Ashido: *pulls out bottle form her ass, like actually idk how tho-* Guess we have to play spin the bottle *rolls eyes*

Everyone: *sweat drops*

Ashido: *spins it and it lands on bakugou* Oo~

Ashido: I'll spin to see who asks *spins and lands on uraraka and smirks*

Ochako: umm.. I dare u to wear yaomomo hero costume *smiles*

Kastuki: I DIDNT EVEN PICK DARE!

Ochako: *rolls her eyes* fine truth are dare

Katsuki: well I'm obviously not picking dare so truth

Ochako: who's the hottest in class *smirks*

Kastuki: M-

Ochako: U don't count

Katsuki: *shit* uhh...

Ejiro: oh come on dude we all know what ur thinking *smirks*

Denki: Mhm! It's obvously..

Mineta!

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK DUNCE FACE ITS OBVIOUSLY THAT SHITTY NERD *Slaps hand over his mouth* wai-

Ashido: *cuts him off* I KNEW IT! I get ¥5,276.06! PAY UP BITCHES *Laughs evilly*
(JP¥5,276.06=$50 USD)

Momo, toru, kyoka, Asui: Fine.. *each hands ¥1,582.82 which is 15 USD*

Bakugou: U BEATED ON ME?!

The girls except ochako: And I would do it again 🙄🤚🏽
(their exact motions, like the eyes rolled the back of their head for 1 min*)

Izuku: I don't know how to feel about the energy we created in the studio today- but I'll spin the bottle *I better get mineta*

Izuku: *spins it and it lands on mineta* YES! Ok truth or dare?

Mineta: (idk his first name and won't search it up cause he he doesn't deserve my time😗) *if I choice dare then the girls will think I'm bad ass!* Dare!

Izuku: *smirks* I dare u to drop out of UA

(YESSSS IZU DOING NEZU'S WORK!)

Mineta: What?! I CANT DO THAT!

The girls: *praying he actually does it*

Izuku: I dare is a dare *puts his elbow on his knee and but his chin his hand* I guess the girls won't think you're that tough.. *slightly smiles but u cant notice*

Mineta: Why didn't u say that in the first place?! IM PACKING MY BAGS! *Runs out of the common area*

Everyone : *when they hear the door shut* YESSSS FINALLY!

The girls: *tackles midoriya* THANK U DO MUCH MIDORIYA/DEKU!

Izuku: *chuckles* it's fine! But I want to keep on playing!

The girls: *gets off* Ur right, lets continue!

After a couple of mins mineta comes back downstairs with aizawa and nezu

Nezu: *idk if he even has a first name-* Hello 1A! Mineta has informed us that he's dropping out! How about you say your final goodbyes?

Everybody: *Doesnt even looks their way and continues eating their food and says an enthusiastic* Bye..

Aizawa: *Holds back his laughter* All right problem children he will be in here till his parents pick him up

Everyone: *groans*

Shota and nezu: *leaves and lighting laughing*

Mineta: Sita down between midoriya and uraraka but mostly uraraka* So, what do you think? I'm pretty bad ass right?

Ochako: No not really..

Mineta: HUH?! BUT MIDORIYA SAID- *looks at him snickering*

Izuku: *bursts out laughing* OH MY NEZU YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME?! *Laughs more* I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD BE THIS FUNNY- *chokes and laughs more*

Katsuki: *trying to hold back his laughter but does the same as Midoriya*

Everyone except mineta: *joins in but doesn choke and bakugou and midoriya*

Mineta: *confused* I thought that would make the girls lik- *gets cut off by a car horn*

Everyone: *stops laughing and looks outside and sees 2 people walk towards the door*

Izuku: I'll get it! I wanna kick mineta out *smiles*

Everyone: *livin the dream..*

Izuku gets the door and see's minets mom but not the other person

Izuku: Um.. where is the other person?

Mrs.Mineta: *Im going to make her the same as her son* *says his hips* oh he's in the car *leans foward* and who are you~?

Izuku: Midoriya *im not giving her my first name.. she's reminds me of hisoka, the pedo-*

Katsuki and shouto walks next to him: what's taking so long damn nerd?!/midoriya?

Mrs.Mineta: Oo~ who knew their is so many hot boys in my sons class~

Shouto: Yeah no..

The three of them pick of mineta and throw him at his mom with all there strength without their quirks

Mrs.Mineta: *falls down the stairs with her son on her*

Katsuki: *slams the door* Fucking pedo

The 3 of them start walking back

Shouto and Izuku: I know..

They played for a couple more hrs til it reached 12 am which aizawa lectured them about staying up so late

790 words👹

Also sorry for updating for 12 I lowkey kinda forgot to- also idk what this font is but it's like a type writer thing!