Cover Up A Lie

If you haven't read the last chapter then let me explain why I haven't updated.
Wattpad deleted the chapter I've been working on since I stopped updating.
It's been 2 months since I updated and I've been working in the chapter everyday. (It was also supposed to be the amount of reads special)
I will start updating about every week since they deleted the chapter and I've mostly forgot the beginning of it.
I hope you guys understand that's the reason why I have t been updating.

But other than that, let's get into the story!
__________________________________________________

Katsuki was the first to wake up. He silently (at least he tried to be) went towards the door until he heard a groan.

"..kacchan.? *looks at the time* why are u leaving to early?" Izuku said in almost a whisper. "Uh.. I was going to get some breakfast?" It sounded like a question even though it wasn't, he was trying to Cover Up A Lie.

Did he really need to lie? Of course not! He just felt like that was the only way he could get out.

But since Izuku was half asleep he just ignored it and said, "bring me up some too,.. please."

Katsuki agreed knowing none of those Extras would be awake at 6:30 on a non school day. Meaning he would have to cook breakfast for him and the nerd.

And that's why u don't lie kids
_______________________________________________

After Katsuki left Izuku alone it took atleast 30 mins to get himself fully awake, going on his phone to actually keep him awake. Scrolling on deferent apps trying to find something to watch until his door opened again.

"Here." Katsuki said and he set Izuku's food on the bed next to his.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed. He always liked his cooking, even if he wasn't aloud to eat it.

All he got was a grunt of appreciation. They both ate they're food in the sound of YouTube playing random guys making an underground pool.

Courtesy of Izuku changing from watching streams to YouTube when Katsuki fell asleep.

After they finished both of them went down stairs and put them in the dishwasher.

"Kacchan?" He got a hum meaning he's listening, "Do you wanna train with me today?" It took a few second for a answered until he agreed with a nod. Not really into talking that much in the morning.

They went back to they're separated dorms to take a shower and get ready to train.
_______________________________________________

Katsuki made a horrible mistake. He agreed to train with Izuku forgetting that he's an over worker. Really the only reason why he had agreed was because he thought they had pretty similar workout routines.

And saying he was wrong was an understatement.

When they got there they both started out with stretches. Which was the 1 of the 3 things they both did at the same time.

After stretching Katsuki went to the treadmill while Izuku went to the weights.

Katsukis workout routine- stretching, treadmill, sit-ups *and other ab workouts*, push-ups, weights, sometimes dead lifting, and sparing with/without quirks.

Izuku's workout routine- stretching, weights, dead lifting, push-ups, treadmill, ab workouts, sparing with/without quirks, more lifting, and yoga.

__________________________________________________

Katsuki would've never thought the nerd would pick up yoga since he was stiff as a board dancing, but apparently he did.

And another thing the messed him up in the head was that Izuku's training was way longer than his! Katsukis was abt 3-6 hrs long but Izuku's was 5-8. Thankfully since Katsuki was there both of there's was 5 hrs long.

_______________________________________________

When they got back to the dorms it was about 12 pm when everyone was down stairs eating breakfast.

Ok I give up cause that's basically all I remember.

633 Words😈