Don't Bring Up Our Shared Trauma!

i'm so sorry for not updating ! school work has been rlly hard right now but i'm finally posting, enjoy!!

nobody's POV

as izuku and katsuki finish training, they start getting ready to go back to the lockers to change.

"hey kacchan?" he asked, "hmm?" "has it always been this hot in here?" "no not really.. probably because of your hell span of a work it is though" katsuki said with a laugh, making them both laugh while walking towards the locker room when they hear multiple gasps coming from the opposite direction from where they're standing.

"DID I JUST HEAR BAKUGOU LAUGH? OH MY GOD THE LORD IS REAL!" mina screamed happily, with almost the whole behind her, smiling knowingly. boy sighed annoyedly, "why is it always when i'm having a good time they come and ruin everything.. *slumps slightly while continuing to walk slowly*" . izuku elbowed him laughing, causing them both to start laughing again at their own antics.

now even though the 2 boys that were once rivals getting along wasn't a shocking discovery anymore, it still shocked the class that they get along so well even after everything they went through. but the most shocking thing was when katsuki turned to look at izuku's flushed face from laughing so much, staring at his even more prominent freckles that always stuck out no matter what the freckled boy did. this made his ears turn pink as he looked away. (not without the lingering feelings telling him to look at the flushed face again) he thought about how think this even after everything he did to him and just repairing their friendship. but before he could even fully think of the repairing friendship art, his thoughts were cut off by izuku calling his name.

"kacchan!" izuku screamed, making him come back to his senses. he looked at him, only to see him shirtless and about to take off his pants as well, looking right at him with a concerned look. "kacchan! i've been calling your name for the last like 5 minutes, what's happened? is there something on your mind? do you want to talk about it? is it something i did? nah it can't be , or is it?" he starts muttering about all the different scenarios that could
be going through katsuki's head, while katsuki just stared with a both an annoyed and kind of  intrigued
look on his face, wondering how long he could go for. he walked to his locker and started changing. he let izuku continue rambling about his thoughts (which he was no where close to what katsuki was actually thinking about) and nodding his head, making sure izuku knew he was listening. and surprisingly he got him to change without making him stop.

now they are seen walking out of the locker room while izuku's mouth is going a millions miles per hour while katsuki actually looks like he's listening to him for once. the class saw this and gave eachother a knowing look. suddenly, one of the weights on the leg presses (?) slammed down, making izuku snap out of his mumbling state and give katsuki a questioning look. "25 minutes nerd, not bad" katsuki said with a smirk, making izuku deepen the face he was making. "why didn't you stop me like you always do?" "because i wanted to see how long you could go without someone stopping you" he answered with a shrug, then put his hands behind his head and started walking away before izuku could say anything. this made him speed up his walk to catch up with him, and continued talking about something totally random and i have no interest writing about.

they walked back to the dorms and sat in the common room, making small talk about how things are going here and there. but it was mainly a comfortable silence between the 2 boys, until they hear giggles coming from outside the dorms. they both gave eachother a knowing glance, smiling before turning on the tv to mainly ignore them if they ask any questions about what had happened earlier.

"what kind of shitty show is this nerd?" "kacchan! this is the *insert some horrible name for an allmight show*! we used to watch it everyday!"
"key word nerd, USED! TURN THIS SHIT OFF!"

izuku gave him an annoyed look before throwing the remote at him, while everyone walked into the shit show that was about to start. the remote hit katsuki in the face, bounced off and landed in his lap. a big red welt on his forehead was the only evidence it happened, and that made izuku burst into tears of laughter.

"BAHAHAAHHA KACCHAN! YOU LOOK LIKE ERI WHEN SHE FELL AND HIT HER HEAD!" he laughed even more after saying it. 

"DEKUUU!" katsuki screamed at him before lunging across the couches and tackles a still laughing to the couch, making the class just stare in awe at how they were just acting like best friends that would never hurt eachother to wrestling on the couch.

while the 2 boys continued their screaming match, the class had finally came back from the shock and started actually walking in the common area. yaoyouzou (?) asked them to stop fighting so they could make plans about who would could for the next week, which they listen ( but not without a extra slaps and kicks).

"ok! so for this week it's midoriya's turn then next week it's uraraka's, then,.. it's bakugou's! ok, how does they sound?" yaoyouzu asked the class. everyone seemed to agree except for bakugou.

"pft! you think the damn nerd now how to cook? he almost burned down aunties house trying to make eggs!" katsuki said then started laughing thinking about that day.

flashback!

"ok izuku, now that you got the eggs down just add a tiny bit of oil then add them in. ok?" inko asked her son, in which he nodded excitedly reaching for the oil. the bakugous sat by watching closely, mowing how clumsy izuku can be if he's too excited him. he poured the oil onto the pan and turned the stove to max heat, then turned to katsuki asking if he was proud of him, and the boy in question was about to say "do i have food in my stomach yet?" the pan suddenly went up into a blaze and a huge red flames came out flaring all the way to the microwave above it. and of course, a panicking izuku went to fill up a cup with water to put it out.

you might be thinking "where are inko, mitsuku, and masaru at?" there frantically looking for an fire extinguisher that inko apparently had under the stairs. (which was luckily right outside of the dinning area [i forgot what it's called]  that was connected to the kitchen)

the fire got even bigger, flaring up to the celling. it left a huge black spot and every alarm in the house started blaring. a running inko came back and quickly put it out while mitsuki and masaru went to turn everything off.

the after math was a new microwave, new stove, and a sobbing izuku apologizing profusely to his mother for making it all happen.

current time!

"shut the fuck up! don't bring up our shared trauma!" izuku said, slightly pouting.

"shared? please! that was the funniest that could've happened when we were younger!" katsuki said, laughing so hard he has to clutch his stomach.

izuku gave him the meanest side eye known to man while everyone question how long they've known eachother.

" fine! i'll make sure i'll make the best *katsuki's favorite food i'll decide on next chapt* ever and it's going to be so good your going to cry!" he said and walked out of the the common area, with a still laughing katsuki laughing behind him saying he looks like a mad child trying to act tuff. leaving the class yet again to question everything about the 2's relationship.

OMFGGG IM FINALLY DONE! this felt like it took forever😭 hope you like it and i'll try and update tomorrow but i'm really bad at promises so i'll try whenever i have energy! ALSO IF I MADE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES PLS TELL ME! BYEEEEEE

1379 words🤮