sixty-seven

warning !
FLUFF😡😡

warning !FLUFF😡😡

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"KENMA, STOP."

Y/n pleaded, attempting to unwrap her boyfriends arms from around her waist, "I have to go downstairs, I think I hear Oikawa yelling."

"Noo, five more minutes please." He whined, his grip getting tighter, "No one will even notice where gone."

"You're being a baby, Kenma." She groaned, falling into his touch, "Five more minutes that's it."

He smiled, burying his head into the crook of her neck, "You look nice today."

"I know right." She teased, "Bokuto did my makeup."

"Then why do you look so good?"

"Because Bokuto never fails to amaze anyone, he's superior, Kenma. You should take notes."

"I think I'm superior enough, don't diss me." He pouted.

"You're wearing socks over jeans .. no you're not."

He frowned deeper "It's a fucking fashion statement, I'm staring a new look."

"Okay that's enough, let's go downstairs." She rolled her eyes, scoffing and dragging him off the bed, "We look suspicious now."

"All we did was cuddle, it's not a big deal." He shrugged, running downstairs without hesitation.

"Hi y/n!" Oikawa smiled, running up to her, attempting to match his arms around her.

"Can you not touch me, lol." She cringed, "Hi Oikawa. There's milkbread in the fridge."

"No are you being dead ass?" He shouted, "I'll be back." And with that - he ran away.

"You look nice babe." Nadia cooed, slapping her ass in the process, "Leave Kenma for me, thank you very much."

"Don't say that." Y/n laughed, "You look pretty too, where's Kuroo and Bokuto?"

"They're talking to some other girls, I don't know where they went though."

"Y/n, Nadia!" Hinata yelled, running up to the two, Kageyama hooked onto his arm, "Hi hi!"

"Hi, Shoyo." Y/n and Nadia said in unison.

"Kageyama say hi, don't test me." He scolded the raven head.

"Hi .." Kageyama mumbled, looking anywhere else but at you.

Hinata rolled his eyes, "Anyways - Yaku is outside, so is Lev and Kuroo. Come on Kageyama, get me a cup I can't reach the top cabinet."

Kageyama huffed, following the ginger to the kitchen.

Y/n along with Nadia walked outside, seeing their friends engaged into separate conversations. Yaku talking to Kuroo, Bokuto talking to Lev, and some people from Aoba Johsai they probably spammed her asking her for food.