twenty

| 𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊 |

livestream━━━━━━━

livestream
━━━━━━━

you set up the camera which was showing the side of your face, while your gaming pc was facing you.

"is this thing even on?" you asked no one, "okay." the camera turned on, with a red blinking light indicating you were now on live. "hi glitter critters."

Comments

y/nsbiggestfan: what did she just call us LMAO

iminlovewithy/n: is she with breyland

y/nswaifu: HI Y/N PLS NOTICE ME <3333

"hi guys, i'll stop calling you glitter critters, so much pain." you frowned, "this is my first live, and it's awkward i'm about to sign off. anyways? ask me questions i guess.

Comments

y/nswaifu: do you have a boyfriend

kenma.is.so.awesome.and.hot: why did you become a streamer at the same time kenma became one

kenmasnumberonefan: bruh not you copying kenma

ynissoawesome: im in multiple fandoms, meaning i love kenma AND y/n so could yall pls stfu and like let her explain at least?.. dont just come on her live and ask her so many questions about kenma, it's none of your buisness why theyre fighting you know? i get you guys love kenma and not her but back up. you gys are so immature...

"okay let me answer one question at a time, please?" you sighed. "first one, 'do you have a boyfriend?' i don't, boy's waste my time.. second one and, oh! its a kenma fan page, 'why did you become a streamer at the same time kenma became one?' ms.girl, i didn't even know kenma became a streamer, keep that shit to yourself -- no offense babes."

you turned on your pc, which was now running minecraft, "im going to play minecraft today, ask me more questions i'll answer them."

Comments