Chapter 11

JHO'S POV

We all reached the school and I saw Jia coming out, rushingly, from Bea's car so I decided to call her.

"Jujubear! Hey!" I shouted

I approached Bea and asked, "What's wrong with her? Did something happened?"

"I really don't know either. Nagk-kwentuhan lang kami tapos may tinanong ako. She didn't answer me then she silenced and that's the rest." Sagot ni Bea habang tinuro si Jia

"Ano ba pinagkwentuhan ninyo?" I asked her again.

"Uhm, why do she needs to make bawi sayo kase sabi nya she will do it for the rest of her life." I was shocked by Bea's answer.

Up until now, she doesn't forget about it. The promise she made when she came back here when she left me.

"I'll go talk to her." Sabi ko at pinuntahan sya.

I made a deep sigh before I approached her.

"Jia? What's wrong?" Dahan-dahan kong tanong

"Nothing." She answered.

"Are you sure it was nothing?" I asked again

She immediately stood up  and shouted, "Nothing nga e! Wala! Okay?!"

I was shocked and the next thing I felt was my tears, falling from my open wide eyes because of shock.

"Jia!" Rinig ko na sigaw ni Coach Oliver.

Before she walked out, I stood up and shouted.

"Anong problema mo! Is this because of what happened years ago?! Hindi ba dapat ako yung naaapektuhan?! Answer me?!!" Pagsigaw ko sa kanya

"Ikaw! Ikaw yung problema ko, Jho! Oo nga, dapat ikaw yung naaapektuhan doon. Pero what now? It seems that you'll leave us all here not updated. Ano yon?!" Sigaw nya sakin

"W-what do you mean?" I asked confusedly

"Oh, I almost forgot! Here's your phone. Sorry, I accidentally saw Tita Lovel's message kanina." She said this sarcastically and gave my phone.

"Honey, your doctor told me that you have to be scheduled earlier than March so he scheduled your treatment this december, and I agreed. Hope your okay with it? You need to tell your team, please. Don't keep it from them. Alam mong masasaktan sila. Especially Jia."

"Kaya kahit March pa sana hindi mo man lang masabi sakin? Oo, Jho. Oo! Iniwan kita ng walang pasabi noon pero why? Why did you choose to do the same thing?!" After she speak, her tears fall so hard on her face.

"Jia, listen to me first!" Sabi ko habang hinahabol ang hininga ko

"No! No explanations! I saw enough!" Sigaw nya sabay walk out.

"Jia, please! Listen to me!" Sigaw ko rin at pilit syang hinahabol.

"Hey, Jia! Jho! What's happening?" Tanong ni Ate Kat nang pinigilan umalis si Jia.

"Ask her!" Jia shouted and pointed at me sabay alis.

"Ate, I'll explain later. Jia!" Tawag ko sa kanya.

"Jia~" I stopped running because my view started to blur and unti-unting nagiging color black.

JIA'S POV

"JHOANA!" Rinig kong sigaw ni Coach at ng team.

I slowly turned around.

"JIA!" Tawag ni Ate Aly.

"Jho!"