Chapter 4

JIA'S POV

Ngayon ko na lang ulit makikita yung condo ni Jho since nung nahuli namin si Nico and Mich doon. It was a year ago but I think that trouble was still fresh on Jho's mind. Siya yung niloko at sinaktan e.

"Focus on the road, Juju!" Jho said calmly.

"Ay, go na pala." Sabi ko. I turn right and stopped the car on a convenience store malapit sa condo nya.

"Where are you going?" Tanong nya.

"I'll just buy snacks for us!" Sigaw ko mula sa labas.

"Don't buy madami ha! May celebration pa mamaya!" Sigaw nya ulit. I just nod to her and smiled. Ang conyo talaga nya sabagay di naman dito lumaki e.

"Oh, Jho! Why you here?" Gulat kong tanong

"Duh! Parang di kita kasama ha. Anyways I just want some chocolates." She said and smiled.

"Not too much ha! One is enough!" Sabi ko.

"Argh! Fine! Here na." Sabi nya at bumalik na sya sa kotse.

Binayaran ko yung mga snacks na binili ko and go back to the car. After 5 minutes nakarating na kami sa condo ni Jho.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Jho, Ms. Jia." Sabi ng mga employees na nakakasalubong namin.

"Good afternoon po." Sagot naman nitong kasama ko and ako naman ngumingiti lang.

Wondering why they know us? Because this condominium building is own by my family.

We went to the elevator and pressed 18 kase nasa 18th floor and condo namin ni Jujubear, sya sa room number 121 ako naman sa room number 120. Pinili namin yung sa pinakamataas na floor para pwede na lang magstairs paakyat sa roof top.

Tiinnggg...

"We here na, Jho. Kaya ba?" I asked her.

"Bakit naman? Sa tingin mo hindi ko kaya? Duhh! This is my condo and I made sure that this unit is completely disinfected." She answered sarcastically.

"Thanks to me! Ako kaya nag disinfect ng unit mo!" Sagot ko.

"Okay, fine! Thanks!" And she entered her unit.

"Woah!" I am literally shocked for I what I saw. The unit looks like a new one. No old things were left. Everything is new! Even the bedroom, the restroom, the chairs, the lights, the walls. So beautiful!

"Tulala ka dyan no! I told yah! It's disinfected." She jokes.

"You disinfected it seriously! Like! What the! You really did change everything, Jho!" I said.

"Even the flooring and tv and all! HAHAHAHAHA! WHY SO SHOCKED, JIA!" She burst out into laugh.

"Uhm. So! Let's watch?" I asked.

"CARTOONS!" We said it as one ad we laughed so hard.

After 3 or 4 cartoons, Jho fell asleep. I let her sleep and I went to her veranda. There are fresh flowers, not the old fake ones. I look up to the sky and realize that she has changed, but not a lot. She became stronger than before na napakaiyakin pero makikita mo parin yung soft side nya, as she always is. Yes, I know almost everything about her. We were besties since we are in Grade 4 with Ricci but he left us without telling us that he's leaving.

"Hayyy..." I sighed.

"Why so deep? Is there any problem?" Jho asked while hugging me from my back.

"Ow, nothing Ju. I just realized that everything will changed in the future talaga." I said.

"Are you thinking ba na I changed?" She asked and pouted.

"Oh, no Jujubear. It's okay to change especially when you changed for the better you." I said and smiled.

"Did I changed for the better?" She asked again and smiled back.

"Yes, Jujubear." I answered and hugged her.

"Hey, someones calling!" She said and run towards her phone.

"Maybe that's Ate Ja or one of the Eldies!" I shouted.

"You bad Jia Morado!" She shouted back and we laughed.