Chapter 29

JHO'S POV

Days of trainings passed, I was trying to do some efforts for Bea to make bawi but all of those were rejected, by her. I did not let myself to be angry as it was my fault. I understand her. It is now afternoon, and I am packing my things to move to my condo because I want to give her some space to think and to cool off. This time, I will tell her by a letter:

Bea, I'm moving to my condo muna to give you some space first. I know it was my fault and I'm sorry.

                                                     -Jho

I left the note on the side table besides her bed because she was still sleeping.

Went downstairs and waited for a taxi. Not quite long, I had one.

"Ate, sa JM condominium nga po."

"Okay, Ma'am." Sagot ni Ate Driver.

"Ma'am, okay lang po ba kayo?" Tanong ni Ate.

"Po? Opo, okay lang ako." Sagot ko.

Hindi na nagsalita pa si Ate hanggang sa makarating kami sa condo.

"Thank you po, Ate. Ingat po kayo." Bati ko sa kanya at pumasok na.

"You're Jho, right?" Tanong ng babaeng nagtitingin ng condo, I guess kase kasama nya ang Manager.

"Uh, yes. Sorry, do I know you?" Tanong ko.

"Hindi ko sure if kakilala mo ako but I'm Kianna, Kianna Dy."

"Oh, yes! Middle from La Salle! You did such a great job last game!" I said.

"Hindi naman sa ganon. I actually came back to fix something lang." She said.

"Oh, wishing for your success! You know I can recommend some units here, if you want." I offered.

"Oh really? What a good time to meet you!" She said and I smiled.

After I recommended a unit for her, I immediately went to my condo to rest as it is getting darker outside.

BEA'S POV

I just woke up and it's 8pm now, sobrang lakas ng ulan at wala si Jho sa tabi ko. Baka nasa sala mapuntahan nga.

"Jho?" Sabi ko habang tinitignan sya sa sala pero wala.

"Wala? Jho, asa kusina ka ba? Tinataguan mo na naman ba ako?" Sigaw ko.

"Wala? Na saan kaya "yon?" I saw a meal in the table and saw a note.

Reheat it when you wake up baka it's not hot na :)

I started to look for her in every room last thing I checked was my bathroom sa kwarto pero wala sya doon hanggang sa may makita akong note ulit sa side table ko.

I hurriedly went to my car to go after her. When I got there, I immediately went to the elevator. Before I even knock on her door, I saw a familiar face exiting a room and walking at the corridor

"Kianna?"

"Bea?" Sabay nagsalita si Kianna at si Jho na parehong gulat dahil nakita ako.