Chapter 35

"So you are Bea."

"Tito, please? Let's talk about this." Mainahon kong sagot.

"No, Dad. Let's just go, sasama na po ako sa inyo." Sagot ni Jho.

"Jho, what do you mean?"

"Seriously Bea? After what you just did? Pinaglaban kita pero you proved me wrong." Sagot nya at umalis and left me frozen.

"Jho, Jujubear. Don't do this please?" Jia pleased.

"Jia, babawi ako sayo. I'm sorry."

"No, Jho! Please! Jho! Come back!"

Paglabas ko ay nakaalis na sila ng daddy nya.

"Jia, I'm sorry."

"No! You are not! You told her it's because of school loads! But what! You're with Kianna! Worst? You're here! Dito pa talaga sa Batangas, Bea!"

"Jia, anak? Calm down, okay?" Pagpipigil ni Tita kay Jia.

"Tita, let her. I know it's my fault."

"Hindi deserved ni Jho yung mga paghihirap na pinagdaanan nya umoo lang si tito. Pero wala, you betrayed her! Sinaktan mo sya even you told her you won't! Bea... why?" Mas umiyak pa si Jia.

"Jia, I asked Kianna to meet me to make her stop. I don't want her to ruin my life, our lives."

"It's too late, Bei. Nangyari na."

"Ang alin?"

"It's a deal between Jho and her Dad."

"Tita, what do you mean?"

"If daddy saw Ate crying because of you, he will get Ate and make her move sa U.S. Ate Bea, what daddy saw earlier? Ate Jho's broken not just hurt, Ate. Broken"

"No, I have to. I have to fight for her."

"No, Bea. Wait!" Sigaw ni Jia as I run towards my car.

"Bea, I'll drive." Dagdag nito.

"Just call them."

"They're not answering Jia."

"What's the next flight to U.S?" Tanong ko.

"I don't know Bea."

We reached the airport and looked for them and apparently, saw them dahil nakawheelchair si Jho

"Jho? Jho!" At lumuhod sa harap ng wheel chair.

"Bea, let go of my daughter. This is enough." Sabi ng dad nya.

"Tito, all of this is just a misunderstanding. Please let me explain, Tito."

"You have 10 minutes Bea before our flight."

Kinalma ko ang sarili ko then started explaining.

"Tito, Jho, I was with Kianna bec-"

"You told me it was school loads."

"Jho, I did said that but I asked Kianna to meet me because I want her to stop."

"Stop what?"

"Jho, do you remember Kim?"

"No, who's Kim?" Bigla syang naging interested sa sasabihin ko.

"Kim was the girl who was with Nico, when he cheated on you."

"Bea, no." Pigil ni tito.

"Tito, we have to tell her the truth! Hindi pwedeng hindi natin papaalam sa kanya."

"What's going on?" Sagot niya sabay tayo.

"Bea, stop this." Sabat ni Jia.

"No, Jia. She has to know the truth. Jho you have the right to know the truth." Kalmadong sagot ko sa kanya sabay hawak sa kamay nya.

"Jho, Kianna is my ex-"

"What?!"

"Beh, makinig ka muna... She is trying to ruin us that's why I told her to meet me and make her fantasies stop. What you saw was her trying to kiss me to get me back but yeah I stopped her because I would never kiss and go back to a cheater. Kasi I found my true happiness, it's you Jho."

"What about that Kim? Who is Kim?"

"Kianna is Kim."