99 Problems 《1》

Seeing her mother's grave always seemed to hurt the girl, more than putting her at ease. She loved the fact that her father had done what her mother had wished for, once she was gone, she wanted to be buried in Los Angeles. A place where she could view the whole city that she had grown up in, even after she was gone.

Janelle seemed to visit this place very often since it wasn't so far from where her father had moved her into. It had only been four months since her mother's passing, and Janelle was taking it well, or as well as anyone could in her situation.

Her father's football season had just begun days before Janelle's first day of school at Beverly High. He pushed to be with his daughter as many days that he could, but sadly had to go back to San Francisco, the same day as Janelle's first football game at her new school. He loved his daughter, he always had, but being kept away from her, was something he would always dread Jessica for, even if she was gone.

He too had visited her grave, left it flowers once in a while as well. The lie the woman told her daughter to keep her away from him, hurt him, and he had to do whatever it takes to keep his lovely daughter safe in his arms, like years prior.

《Present Time》

Janelle had stopped by to see her mother's grave. She was next to a lovely tree, looking off into the chaotic city below. Janelle sat there, in peace, staring at the city, talking to her mom's grave as she placed the flowers in the vase.

"You know, my teammates and I just won our first game of the new season, the other week. I know I haven't seen you in a while, I just have been busy with the practices and games that are scheduled. Also, the school's been kicking my ass, so I have been studying and doing homework after school. I guess you were right, high school does get harder. Don't worry though, still have a 4.0 GPA. I met with Spencer again, haven't seen Coop though, I know how fond of her you were, I will make sure to see her just for you, mom." Janelle was interrupted by a call from Jordan.

The team had planned a Regen-Day, at the beach. Just them chilling and playing some football. She had gotten caught up with seeing her mom, she had forgotten she had to start heading over there. She answered the phone.

"Hey, Janelle, where ya' at. We've been waiting for you to come and show these boys who are the Quarterbacks of the team." Jordan said, laughing as she joined with him. She heard Spencer on the phone.

"Yeah, we need you, Ells, we want to play a game, where ya' at?" Spencer shouted into the phone.

"Don't worry boys, I just came to visit my mom's grave, that's all. She needed new flowers so I decided to come and chill for a bit, but I am on my way now, and I'm ready to beat all your asses, at a game, believe it!" She said, laughing into the microphone as she gets up from the ground and stares at the tombstone.

"Ok, well take your time Nells, no rush. Just make sure to come, we want to play a game, and we need another QB, ok?" She heard Jordan's voice, boom from the speakers next to her ears. He sounded nice and gentle, knowing she made the situation a little dull with the mention of her mother.

"Ok, well I'm going to leave anyway, I'll be there in like, 15-30 minutes, see ya there Jordan," Janelle says, waiting for a response.

"Ok, Bye Nells, see ya'." The call ends, signaling that it was time for Janelle to get going.

"Ok, well See ya later mom, I have to go hang out with some friends," Janelle says as she puts her two right fingers out and kisses them, and puts the fingers, which had just kissed, on the tombstone, kissing her mother goodbye.

She walked over to her motorcycle, putting her leather jacket on, as she put her helmet on. She puts her phone in the storage compartment under her seat where her backpack and her beach bag were stored at. She starts the vehicle, and takes off, onto the road.