All We Got 《1》

The early morning peeked through the window of Spencer's room, as the ringing on his phone continued to ring, louder for every second it rang. Spencer rose from his bed, his eyes adjusting to the light, as he picked up the phone, not realizing the girl hiding in the curtains.

As Spencer spoke to his mother on the phone, Janelle held in her laughter and chuckles, as she listened to the conversation, carefully, as she waited for the right moment to pop out. Grace had called the girl very early in the morning, knowing the girl was up. She had explained the plan to Janelle, asking her if she could make it to Baker's home, and Janelle agreed to the plan, happily.

Grace knew Spencer would want all the people he considered family at her house later in the day for a celebration dinner for Spencer, so she invited Janelle over.

The conversation went on and Janelle finally heard the words she needed to pop out, as she yelled the 'Happy Birthday' song in Spencer's ear, as she shrieked, and fell to the ground, as Janelle just laughed, while she sang the song, along with the rest of the James Family, including Coop.

"We'll all be here today, including Janelle." Grace's voice rang through Spencer's ear, as Janelle pulled him off the ground, still laughing.

"Hey, that was cold, and how the hell did you get in here, stupid-ass," Spencer said to Janelle as he hugged her tight.

"Happy Birthday, you big dummy," Janelle said as she kissed Spencer's cheek.

"Thanks."Spencer and his mom continued to speak on the phone, while Janelle sat on his bed, scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"That's all I need. But I do wish I was eating one of those sweet corn muffins you always make for me on my birthday." Spencer sulked to his mom.

"Aww, missing your mommy, you big baby. What are you going to do, cry about it ?" Janelle teased, as Spencer picked up the fallen pillow, and threw it at her. She tried to dodge it, and in doing so she fell off the bed, landing on her back. Spencer laughed, as she said."I'm ok!" She got up, dusting the dust off of her clothes, laughing as well.

"Check your bag," Grace told Spencer, as he did just as she said.

"What?" Spencer dug into his bag, as he pulled out a Tupperware filled with Sweet Corn Muffins. He chuckled, "So how'd you do that?" Spencer asked as Janelle smiled at her friend's reaction. Grace got the last word in before Spencer clicked the call, and Janelle snatched the Tupperware out of his hand.

She opened it, and pulled one out, as she stuffed it in her mouth, watching Spencer's reaction, as his face dropped.

"Damn, these things taste exactly how I remember them! Lucky Ass!" Janelle said with her mouth full, as Spencer just laughed, and snatched the Tupperware out of her hands, placing them on his desk.

"So? What is Mr. Spencer James doing for his big day? Well other than go with your mommy this evening. Any plans? Because I made sure to clear up my entire agenda for today, just for you. So if I were you, I'd feel very special." Janelle said laughing, as Spencer just shakes his head and smiles.

"Nah, nothing' other than going with my moms," Spencer said as she walked into his closet, looking for clothes.

"Oh ok. Boring! Did anyone ask you out or sumthin', like how about Olivia, did she say anything after you know..." Janelle said, as Spencer walked out of his closet, with his birthday clothes on.

"Nah, I and Olvia decided to be friends, ya' know. And nobody asked me out today, so how about we stop talking about-" Spencer stopped his words, as he saw Janelle looking at him unimpressed. "What?" Spencer asked. Janelle shook her head.