Chapter 3

Hey! Moshi Moshi! Ciao!

So far, I hope you have enjoyed the first two chapter of the story. This chapter, whenever it comes out, will include Ludwig (Germany), and maybe Antonio (Spain). I was going to push it back to the fifth chapter, but well, why not bring it out now?!

Also, when do you think I should start to bring in some of the other characters in? Tell me in the reviews section! Anyways, on to the story!

As the bus pulled up to the high school. There were already other students filing into the large building, ready to start the school day. The school itself was resembled more of a cathedral than an actual place of learning, at least it did to me. It's structure was much more...what's the word..Lavish. Yes, that's it. It was much more lavish than any normal schools I've seen before. Then again, it was one of the top schools for education.

When the vehicle halted, I stood, wavering for a few moments as the I regained my footing. Seeing my fratello get up and leave, I followed soon after. Getting shoved by an older kid, I nearly fell of the steps, onto the cold pavement. All the while, a headache was beginning to gear up again. Looking up, I saw the other person laugh, and point a finger.

"Dude, did you see that?" His obnoxious voice rang out. "He can't even walk straight enough to get off stairs. He's already like a grandpa. That's way too funny!" As he spoke, tears sprang to my eyes as I turned away, hearing the other kids laugh at me. As I began to walk off, I looked around. Where was fratello? My shoulders sagged as I stared down at the ground, biting my lip. Holding my head with one hand, I continued to look around, walking towards the door.

That's when everything began to turn upside down.

As I was walking down the path through the courtyard to the main building, I collided into something stiff. The force knocked the wind from my lungs as I stumbled back, trying to catch my breath. Looking up, I was met with ocean blue eyes, behind a golden rimmed pair of glasses. The man before me was a lot taller, with glossy, sun kissed blonde hair, and a large, muscular build. He towered above me, as though I was an ant, and he was a giant. I trembled for a few moments, holding my bag handle tightly. Ve, A vague thought popped up. Y'know, he looks kinda handsome...his eyes are very pretty. Well, that, and the fact his face seems very...striking. If only he smiled. Then he would be perfect, ve!

Snapping out of my daydream, I realized the situation at hand. I had bumped into this guy! And to be honest, he looked rather mad at me, too! Sniffing, tears pricked the corners of my eyes.

"Ve!" I trembled, my body shaking like a leaf. "I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to bump into you, mister-scary-guy! I promise I won't bump into you again! I'll even carry your books for you! Just don't hurt me!" I sniffled, looking up at the man. I hoped he accepted my apology, and didn't get too mad at me. I was just about to say something else, when another wave of pounding headaches came my way. I held my head as it wracked my brain, wreaking havoc inside my skull.

Looking up, I saw the mysterious man sigh, pushing up his glasses and before speaking. "Alright, whatever. " He said simply, his voice thick with some type of accent. It kinda reminded me of Rodreich's voice, but a lot gruffer. It was also deep, like a baritone's, with an almost underlying comfort. Grinning brightly, I almost jumped for joy. Yay! I cheered. He's not mad at me! I'm just about to look up and say something else to the person, before the loud, ear-ringing chime of old bells resound throughout school grounds. Oh no, I'm late for class!

Looking around frantically, I began to run as fast as I can, which, of course, isn't that fast, towards the doors. This only seemed to anger my worsening migraine. Opening the entrance doors, I make my way to the classroom, before pushing the entrance ajar. Sighing softly, I try my best to sneak past to get to myself, but of course, no such luck.