Chapter 6

Guten Tag~ Hope you're enjoying it so far!

This chapter was inspired by "You Are the Moon" By Hush Sound, I think. Well, I hope you like this chapter!

(A/N Roma's voice will be bold and italic, while Feli's will be italic. Also, this begins in the dream, which is a flashback)

____________________________________________________________

It all started in a field. It was filled to the brim with the overwhelming shade of roseate. Peonies overflowed the pasture, with some that hid under the tall blades of green that littered the range. A breeze blew across the large area of land, and it carried with it a breathtaking feeling of placidity. I stood in the middle of the large field, and looked out onto its never-ending horizon. My large, navy blue blouse was whisked in the wind, which flapped behind me as I pushed some of my brunette hair back. Suddenly, I had a sudden urge to turn my head in a certain direction, which I complied to willingly. In that area, stood both a boy and a girl. The girl wore a bright, mint green dress. It's ruffles swayed gently in the tender wind, revealing the pure frills underneath. The small child also had warm brunette hair, and a looped curl on the side.

Ve, I remember when I was younger, I used to dress a lot like that, too! I was a very cute bambino, even though everyone thought I was a wee little bambina! The thought crossed my mind as I stared at the girl. Smiling gently, my eyes then traveled to the second figure. That's when my smile suddenly dropped, leaving my face as quickly as it came.

The second child had blond hair, and clear blue eyes. Eyes like the ocean, orbs you could get lost in without even trying. He sported a black long sleeved shirt, with a pair of navy blue pants. On his back was a large, flowing dark cape, which fluttered in the wind like wings on a raven. Small shades of navy blue displayed, along with deep plum. A stunned gasp came from my lips, as my eyes widened. As the boy plucked a small, fragile peonie, and entwined it into the other's hair, a soft word escaped me.

"Helriech..?" I asked softly. For a while, I simply stood, frozen in a time I didn't know existed. Then I began to run. I ran straight towards them, as my legs propelled me faster than I ever thought possible. I almost wanted to stop, to try and find out why I felt such a need to do this, but I didn't. I couldn't. I wouldn't allow myself to. I had to get to them. I wanted to get to Helriech.

But, I didn't. No matter how much I ran, it just seemed like I couldn't reach them. Farther and farther they grew, and the gap between the children and I seemed to go on forever. Soon, I collapsed, and tripped on dirt and grass as I continued to bound. As I crawled back to my feet, I tried to run once more, only to grow tired and eventually discontinue. As I did, I stared at the scene as I dropped to my knees. Hot, blubbery tears began to grow in my eyes, though for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to wipe them away.

Why? Why can't I go see him? Even after all these years, why can't I touch him?

Tears spilled down my cheeks and they drenched them as they stained my skin. Soon, I had begun to sob, as I placed my hands over my face. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. No, that's not right. I just didn't want to see the scene in front of me. It mocked me. As I hiccuped and cried, I felt a warm hand being placed on my shoulder.

As I whipped my head up, a strangled wheeze came from my throat. Before me was a male, with sun kissed hair, and ultramarine eyes. He wore a black hoodie, with beryl blue jeans. As I blinked back more tears, I rubbed my reddened eyes before I spoke.

"V-Ve, sorry, I didn't mean to c-" Before I could finish, I was pulled to my feet and into the large, strong chest of the mysterious person.

"It's been a long time, Feli," His deep voice murmured,and rumbled deep in his rib cage. It surprised me. But, at the same time, it made me think of another blonde. I couldn't put my finger on who it was, but he seemed so similar to the person in front of me. He had the same blue eyes, same blonde hair, and the same low-pitched, sonorous voice. But when the man said that last word, only one person could fill my thoughts. The only person who would ever call me that.