Chapter 7

Hope you like it so far! Just a short little disclaimer: Bad chapter is bad.

This is my 1 shit chapter that I will allow (I shouldn't allow any, but still...)

Also, just like last time, Roma's singing is bold italic, while Feli's is just italic.

Don't forget to comment and/or share!

________________________________________

As I looked around the room, many questions had begun to loom over my head, much like a dark cloud would do on a rainy day. How did I get here? What happened after I blacked out? How long was I out? Did I make nonno and fratello worry too much? Before I could think anymore, a painful throbbing cut off my concentration.

As I stared at the blank ceiling, I raised my arm to cover both of my amber covered eyes. Just as I did so, I could feel the heavy weight by my side begin to shift. A loud yawn came from my left as grandpa moved. As I uncovered one of my eyes to watch him, a sad smile flickered onto my lips, but just for a few moments. I was such a horrible person, I had made Grandpa and Lovino worry.

Grandpa soon opened his honey shaded eyes, which blinked and took in their surroundings. He then stretched his limbs, before he stared at me. I was about to speak, before large, bronze arms wrapped themselves around me. I was then smothered, crushed against nonno's chest.

"Mio Dio!" He breathed, his voice a harsh, fierce whisper. "My god, nipote! Don't ever scare me, scare us like that again!" A shudder ran through him, as I stared in utter surprise, or rather, shock, at the words that came out of his mouth. He rambled on in incoherent Italian for a few moments, as he fumbled out sentences and phrases. He must have been really shaken up, to be in this type of state.

"nonno," I began, though I was soon cut off.

"Do you know how frightened I was?" He mumbled softly, as he cradled me like a small, defenseless infant.

"I thought something horrible happened to you, nipotino. When Lovi picked you up, you looked so pale, so fragile. It was if you were about to break right then and there! We rushed you to the hospital, and your brother even had to call some of his friends! Oh, Mio Dio, Feli.."

"Nonno, I'm fine.." I murmured softly, before I began to squirm. "Except for the fact that you're smothering me to death, ve.." In response to that, Grandpa soon pulled away, before he brought up a chair beside my the hospital stretcher.

"Ve, I'm sorry I made you and fratello worry so much. Mi dispiace," I apologized, and then slowly began to sit up. Grandpa wouldn't let me, though. Instead, he opted to force me to lay down, before he bestowed a small nod.

"It's ok, my grandson," He replied. "Now, let me go get Lovi. I'm sure he'd be happy to see his brother is awake. Hopefully, I'll find the doctor as well." And with that, he turned away, before he walked towards the entryway. As he turned the corner, he spoke for a few moments. Fratello's voice could be heard as he responded back, as well as another's that I couldn't recognize.

I breathed a short sigh, just as my eyes had begun to slip closed for a few moments. When I heard the clicks of hardened footsteps on shiny tiles, I opened one of my eyes to look at the figure in front of me. Of course, it was Lovi.

"Ve.." I started, and gave a small smile.

"Chigi...You idiot!" He suddenly fumed, as he clenched and unclenched his fists. "Why?! Why didn't you tell us you weren't feeling well!?"