Kacchan...

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes, it's Thursday today, they said the contest results would be friday, so tomorrow... I wonder who won, probably between Jirou and Mina, I cried most of it so I won't be liked much... Plus I ran off stage, so much for my debut... My phone started rigging, huh? It says unknow number...

"H-Hello?"

". . ."

"Is someone there?"

". . ."

"If no one's there I'll hang up-"

"WAIT! Wait... Deku wait..."

I froze, that's definetly Katsuki... Why does he have my number!? Better question is why is he still contacting me!? I gulped and stuttered an answer.

"W-what do y-you want B-Bakugo?"

"I... I'm sorry, I wanna apologize for all that I've done, I wanted to meet up with you before school... Do a proper apology and shit..." He said depressively.

I could tell he was sincere in his words... I mean he was tricked, he wasn't responsible for what happened that day... I guess I could give him a chance at least at being friends...

"O-okay... Where do you wanna meet?" I asked trembling.

"Wait really!? Okay wait I need to think, I was expecting you to say no..." He said sounding excited and panicked at the same time.

"How about we go to that spicy food restaurant we went on our eh... Date." I said cringing at the memory.

"O-okay, I'll see you there then... I'm heading there now..." He said as I panicked.

He was going now, oh god I need to hurry then!

"Okay Bakugo I'll see you in 30 minutes..." I said hanging up.

Katsuki just invited me on a date... Well friends date, I'm in love with Kirishima now, although right now it hurts to think Kirichan hid the truth from me... He tried to tell me once before but it was too early, and then he lied about it afterwards when I asked if it was really what happened or if something was up... I sighed and got dressed up, I'm not gonna lie, despite my immense fear that I have right now, my heart is beating with happiness. I missed him, I wanted to fix things up! Maybe I can even get him to come back! I was so excited that I hadn't realised my quirk had activated, making my skin scale a little. I finished changing and ran to town, it was nice and warm outside despite the strong wind, July is always like this... Oh right... My birthday is in 5 days, not that I will celebrate it but, being 17 is nice... I sigh and push the door to the spicy restaurant, a waitress came to me and smiled.

"A table for one?"

"Oh no, I'm waiting for a friend, unless he arrived witch would be an ash blond spiky haired guy with dark but glowing crimson eyes." I said blushing at his description.

"Oh yes, Katsuki Bakugo is waiting for you, Izuku Midoriya right? Table in the far back over there~" She said smiling and pointing to the back of the restaurant.

I could see small tufts of his spiky hair popping out of the chair top, why am I so nervous, I bowed and walked slowly there, this is it... I'm going to talk to him after not talking for 2 weeks, if you forget yesterday... I stop behind his chair, what if this goes wrong. I know Katsuki probably won't hurt me, and if he did, witch I doubt he would, I can defend myself, there's also alot of people around that would protect me from him and-

"Only one person mumbles like that... And eh... I won't hurt you... I promise..." Katsuki said facing me.

His face looked sad, he looked really tired too, maybe he's been missing sleep? I slowly walked to the bench chair infront of him, I gulped and opened the menu as he sighed.