Making love to another

Ahhh that's hot... That's hot... Fucking hell why they so hot...

Kirishima's POV

I kiss Izuku passionately as he giggles, I separate from him and look him in the eyes with lust.

"Izuku... I wanna make love to you." I say to him.

His eyes waters as he smiles at me, he gently cups my face before talking.

"I'd love that~" He says smiling.

I smile and reach for the nightstand, I look inside and spot some lube, I smile and pull it on the nightstand so that I can reach it later. I lower back to Izuku and remove his shirt, god he looked gorgeous, his body was so well toned in muscles, his skin was purely soft. I smile before softly kissing his luscious lips, god they tasted delicious. I kiss his jaw and suck along his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys, I hear him make subtle moans, but they're barely audible. I reach down to his chest softly gliding my hands along his abs, feeling every inche of his gorgeous body. I lower my head where I lick his hard nipples, making him moan softly, I smile and play with the other one, he shakes his head in pleasure as I gently pull on them with my fingers and teeths. I'm not experienced in sex since Izuku is my first boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing a good job right now to please him by the sweet moans and pants he's making right now.

"Kirichan~ Aah~" He moans out, making my dick throb in pleasure.

My pants are painfully tight now, he really turns me on with his sweet voice. I stop teasing his nipples and kiss softly along his abs, god they looked manly, I smile and lick them, making his body shiver under me. I kiss a little lower and remove his pants, I kiss along his v-line, making him moan slightly louder, he's obviously really hard. I really am enjoying this, but I want to make sure he's really okay with this. I look up at him and smile before asking.

"Can I continue?" I softly asked as I placed my hand on his boxer's elastic.

He looked down at me and smiled as he nodded, I gently rubbed his hard dick, making his head fall back and moan, my dick was getting way too hard so I removed my pants, sighing at the relieved pain. I had stopped so Izuku looked down just to look away, making me laugh.

"Why are you getting shy now?" I say still chuckling.

"Y-you l-look... Really big..." He says blushing crazy.

I removed his boxers and giggled, from what I was seeing, Deku was around 6 inches long, but I was 11 inches, witch is almost twice his size. I can't help but laugh as he pouts, guess he was kinda jealous.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle I promise..." I say trying to reassure him.

He smiles before I gently pump his cock, making him moan in pleasure, he already had precum coming out so it was easy to maneuver him. I started going faster as he moaned my name and grabbed onto the sheets, fuck that was turning me on...

"Kirishima! I'm gonna- Gah!" He moaned as he came in my hand.

He looked absolutely beautiful, his face was sweaty with him breathing heavily from his orgasm, it was an absolutely perfect sight. I stopped pumping and got to clean my hand before coming back, he looked at me slightly worried. I smiled at him before climbing back on the bed.

"You ready?" I asked as I removed my boxers and grabbed the lube.

He nervously looks at me as I coat my fingers in lube, I couldn't help but feel bad as I saw him flinch at my first finger.

"You okay?" I asked softly as I saw him frown.

"F-feels weird..." He said before I started to move.