Blooming love

Kirishima's POV

I open my eyes and try to move around just to realize something was laying on me. I look down and see Izuku's hair, he's completely asleep on my chest. I can't help but find that really cute, just looking at his chest rising up and down was enough to give me butterflies. He's going to be okay right? I look at the clock, school starts in 2 hours, we can't be late for school. I gently rub his back, making him shuffle and lift his head, he was totally still asleep. He looked at me and smiled.

"Kirichan~" He said all drowsy.

Did he just... He just gave me a nickname, I like it though, it's cute. I smile and gently kiss his forehead before he gets up. He looks around and grabs on of my sweaters and leaves, I look at him leave confused, did he just take my clothes!? I mean I don't mind but I didn't expect it. I get up to grab uniform when I hear Izuku scream. I dropped everything and ran to his room where I saw him pinned against the wall by Bakugo. I run up to them and punch Bakugo's face, he looks at me confused as he held his jaw.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Please let me explain myself!" He cried out.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB MAN! MAKE HIM HAPPY! AND WHAT DID YOU DO!? YOU BROKE HIM EVEN MORE!!! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!!!" I yelled at him as I grabbed his collar.

"I won't get out until I explain what happened, I didn't do anything wrong! You can't make me leave Shitty hai-"

"Katsuki get out..."

We both looked at Deku who had gotten off the wall and was standing next to me.

"Deku please let me explain-"

"No. Get out. I don't wanna talk to you. Ever. Again you hear me. Get out now. See you in the kitchen Kirichan..." He said as he walked out and slammed the door.

I let go of Bakugo, he looks me up and down then frowns.

"Did he sleep in your room?"

"What's it to you?" I asked dryly.

"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH DEKU!?"

"NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I CONSOLED HIM AND HE SLEPT IN MY BEDROOM BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF. MAY I REMIND YOU IT WAS YOUR FAULT TOO!?" I said as I grabbed Izuku's uniform and left.

I changed into my uniform and then headed downstairs, Izuku was sitting at the table, red puffy eyes, eating some cereals.

"Here, you can go change in the bathroom..." I said as I gave him his uniform.

He looked at me and slightly smiled before going in the bathroom. He came back out dressed but still sad, I needed to change that, I pulled him closer and pushed him on my back, making him yelp.

"AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIRI!"

"PIGGYBACK RIDE BABY!"

And with that I walked out the dorms with Izuku who was blushing. Once I made it to the entrance I placed him down and patted his head as I noticed he was smiling.

"That's much better, now let's go to class." I said as he followed me.

We made it in class and sat down, Aizawa was already there so I walked up to him.

"Mr Aizawa, I need to talk to you... It's important. It has to do with Izuku..." I said as he looked interested once I mentioned Izuku.

Midoriya's POV

I look at Kirishima leave with dad, I wonder what he wanted to talk to him about. I sigh and pull my notebooks out, one of my hero journals fall out so I reach to grab it when a familiar hand picks it up.