One last breath please...

Bakugo's POV

This fucker! He took everything from me and doesn't even have the balls to say it! I knew he loved Deku and I trusted him, just to have him stab me in the back! I never betrayed Deku damnit, she was using a quirk that change her appearance for one person! To my view I was kissing Deku, but I was really kissing thay bitch waitress... I went to the support lab the other day and they made my gautlets retractable, I pull one out. He's gonna pay for taking Deku away! This won't kill him because of his quirk, I don't want to kill him either, but I want him to pay for this... I love Deku and he's mine! He can't have him! I pull the trigger and aim at him, just before it fires, I see Deku run infront of it and push Shitty hair aside! No... NO I CAN'T STOP IT! The blast leaves before I could move, I fall on the ground and we both watch as the blast hit's Deku, turn him back to normal, burns him a little and sends him flying meters away before he blast through the building's wall... We both stand up and run towards it, there's blood trails half way there and a splash of blood on the busted wall. I look at Deku, he's laying there with his chest slightly going up and down. He coughs blood and then... My heart freezes as his chest falls down but doesn't go back up. I stand there, watching as Kirishima does CPR on him. I fall on my knees and grab my head, I did this... I didn't mean to but I did this... I MESSED UP AGAIN! And this time... I might not be able to fix it...

Kirishima's POV

No no no! He's not breathing anymore!!! I run to his side, he's bleeding everywhere, his legs and arms are broken, and his eyes are just staring in the air, wide open, I listen to his chest......... NO PULSE! I quickly place my hands on top of another and start pressing against his chest. I keep pressing as I hear people on the phone with the ambulances, Cementos is on the phone with Aizawa and Recovery girl. They're gonna save him... I just need to keep him alive! I stop and give him 2 full breathes before starting the pumps again... Don't go yet Izuku! I want to be with you please don't leave me yet!

"Izuku! Please breathe baby breathe I beg you! We still need you!" I say as everyone around is crying or frozen at the horrible scene.

Midoriya's POV

I open my eyes, it's pure white around me, everywhere is empty, no one is here... I don't understand what's going on, I hear a voice calling out to me so I look in front of me. I see a woman, she looks pretty young, she has green long hair. She's really pretty, she also has green eyes just like mine. She smiles at me and walks closer.

"Oh Izu... What are you doing here honey... You shouldn't be here yet..." She says as she hugs me.

"M-mom!? Is... Is that y-you!?" I asked crying.

"Oh how you've grown to be such a wonderful boy... I'm so proud of you baby..."

"Mom... I missed you so much... I'm so glad we're together again!" I say as I hug her tighter.

"I'm so sorry Izu... You can't stay... This isn't your time honey... I need grandchildren's too okay? I... I'll see you in alot of years okay?" She says before she vanishes and I stay stuck in pure darkness, pain and cold.

I can feel something warm... On my lips, It's soft... It's comforting too, I want it, I want more of it...

Kirishima's POV

I keep going, I can't stop! My arms are burning and my breathing is irregular but I can't stop, I lower my head and give him one full breath when he starts to cough up blood, I back up and look at him shocked. I pull him in a safety position on the side to help him cough the blood out, I know I shouldn't move him in case he has vertebral damage but he'll choke on his blood if I don't. He starts to breathe normaly again, or well for the state he's in right now... I sigh as I gently rub his back, I was seriously scared there... I can't lose him... I'm crazy in love with him, just the thought I was losing him just now was terrifying...