The pain of a lost

Bakugo's POV

We all clean our messes and walk towards the tents, I change into nightwear and lay on Deku's bed. I'm not letting him sleep alone... He looks at me confused and tilts his head. Fuck that's cute.

"K-Kacchan?"

"The fuck you want nerd!?"

"Ah eh... Well your bed is um... Up there..."

"Yeah and what's your point!?"

"Ah never mind..." He says as he finishes dressing up and lays next to me.

I look at him, I need to do a better job at making him happy, this just ain't gonna cut it... I almost lost him... again. This is the last time I'm going through that, I will protect you and love you Deku... I promise. And once this camping trip is over, I'll confess to you...

"Kacchan... Why does everything hurts..." He says looking down.

"Because life is a pain in the ass Deku, just deal with it... You got your friends to help, so use that you shitty- I mean... Deku..." I say almost instantly regretting my words.

"Hehe, It's cute to see you try to be nice. Thank you, Katsuki..." He says falling asleep.

Ok first off, fucking giggles from him are a guilty pleasure of mine... Second, the way he pronounced my first name... Holy fuck that gave me shivers down my spine. I gently slide my hand behind his waist and pull him closer against my chest, his breath and body heat gives me such happiness. I know that he's going to be safe, as long as I hold him like this...
______________________________________

3rd person POV

As the students are laying in their bed asleep, the three pussycats starts to scream to the students to wake up and walk to the door, confused, they all (exepted Katsuki) dress up and walk outside.

"Good morning everyone! We are going to be training hard today! And tonight there will be a little reward!" The blond catgirl says.

"We will be conducting a fear challenge with the class 1B that will arrive tonight so keep some energy!" The brunette catgirl said.

Midoriya's POV

I wish I could have trained, well, maybe dad will let me participate in tonight's fear challenge, I would be with Kacchan so nothing could scare me as long as he's by my side. I walk to Aizawa and smile as I prepare myself to ask.

"Hey dad? I know you said to rest and all, but would it be okay to participate in tonight's event? I would have Kacchan by my side so I would be safe, can I?" I almost begged.

"As long as Bakugo is next to you then yes, you can participate..."

I hugged my dad as he smiled and gently petted my hair. With a bright smile on my face, I ran to Kacchan who hadn't gotten out of bed, I walk in and smile at him as I crawl back in the bed. I gently place my hands on his chest and shake him.

"Kacchan! Aizawa said I could participate in tonight's activity if you followed me!"

"Tch! And why would I wanna participate in a stupid activity, it's a waste of time..."

"But Kacchan, it's a contest to see who's the bravest..."

At that moment, his eyes opened wide and he looked straight at me.

"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT FIRST! I'M THE BRAVEST HERE OF COURSE I'LL PARTICIPATE!" He yell with his fist rising up.

"Hahahaha! Good old Kacchan aye?"