Chapter 13

its only getting started !!!

️Cindy POV:

I don't know how to feel right now, so much emotions going inside me. I was on my way now to August's home. I'm going to get me and Corry things, I don't want to be around that nigga. An for him to say that shit to Monica was the top of it.

I drove in the drive way and parked the car, I ran up stairs to get our suitcases and stuff as many clothes I could.

As I was putting our suite cases in the car, my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID is its August, I mentally rolled my eyes. It ain't shit to talk about, I just want to get this arrangement over with.

I ignored the call and drove back to the hospital.

August POV:

I called Cindy's phone, about fifteen times, she still won't answer my shit.

I was headed to the hospital, I fucked up bad, but I barely even know this damn girl and Corry, she just so quiet, I don't know shit about lil ma.

I pulled in a parking spot and cut the car off. I put my hands in my face and took a deep breath.

" dawg what you gotten Ya' self into" I questioned my self, I grabbed my snap back and proceed to the entrance.

" oh my gosh" I heard some girls squealed. I didn't stop or look back, I just wanted to see if Cindy was here.

I got on the elevator.

" wait can you please hold it" some girl yelled i held the door open for her.

As she got on , I moved to the back, she turned around smiling all up in my face and shit.

" thank you so much" she said.

" no problem ma'"

" why are you here " she asked. I pushed the elevator number to what floor Corry was on.

" my daughter and wife" I said simply , the girl was extremely beautiful, but I already fucked up.

" wow your aug-" she started, i took a deep breath and cut her off.

" yeah it's me" I said pulling out my phone, how long is this fucking elevator, this chick won't shut the fuck up, I don't want to talk.

" I'm big fan of your mus-" just then the elevator opened right on time.

" I was wonder if we could go ou-" I instantly stopped her ass right there, didn't I just tell his hoe I'm married and got a daughter, even if she ain't mines.

" I swea' up and down I just told yo' ass I got a wife and daughter, so hell naw we can't go out"

" I thought you was single and you never have your fami-"

" I see you stalkin a nigga and all, I don't put my whole fam-" just then I saw Cindy walk in with puffy red eyes, guilt flesh right through me.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and looked at the female that's in front of me, she was about to walk past me, until I grabbed her waist.

" now can you excuse me I hav-"

" wow your gorgeous" the girl told Cindy, I'm tired of this bitch cutting me off, Cindy just looked at her up and down, and nodded her head.

" baby lets go" I said too her, she looked at me and unwrapped my arms around her.

" don't fucking touch me " she said walking in Corry room. As I was about to say something the doctor walked in.

" good evening you two" he said checking out baby girl.

" mom and dad I believe she's awake" he said smiling.

" wait what" Cindy said stepping closer to the doctor with me behind her.

" say her name" he simply said smiling. Is everybody in this motherfucka always smiling.

" C-Corriyan baby" Cindy said gripping her little hand, i notice baby girl, squeezed her finger and flutter her eyes open, those beautiful gray eyes.

Cindy started shedding tears kissing her forehead.

" well, we still have some tests to run, so she may have to stay a day or two" the doctor said patting my back.

I looked at Corriyan, to see her staring at me.

" I miss you lil mama" i said kissing her cheek, she giggled.

" Cindy can i talk to you" i asked her.

"Yeah over here" i followed her, and stared at her, gray brownish eyes, i'm always a fuck up. I don't know why, maybe because my moms never showed me that type of affection and how she is with Corry I get Jealous and i haven't even hit it. Maybe because my pops was never around to even show me how to be a man, and I'm still learning.

" damn are you just going to stare at me and not say shit" she said folding her arms.I learned that she was a little feisty, and it turns me on.

" Cindy I'm sorry"

" that's all you got to say is that your sorry"

" Man what you want me to say? i'm not use to this shit, I'm still lea-"

" Save the Bullshit Aug, look at me, i had to strip just to take care of my baby, my moms put me out cause she thought i was a hoe, i don't have nobody, everybody always hurting me and your on that list, i honestly don't know how to feel right now, cause i been hurt so much. i got raped, a man took my virginty and i was waiting for that special someone that i can give my all too. I screamed and yelled and no one saved me, i don't have a father , and i don't have a mother because i had to learn this shit on my own, taking care of my daughter without a father and for you to say that shit and your saying your sorry, fuck your sorry's nigga, i been waiting for a lot of sorries for a while now, and people use and abuse them" she said with tears down her face, I really just wanted to hold her, i see much pain and hurt in her eyes.

" i didn't know you felt that way, i didn't know you went through that type of shit"

" of course you didn't, you don't even try to get to know me, or Corry, you just there , and
while you was laying with that bitch, its perfectly fine, call me when the arrangement is over i don't want to be no where near you, and Corry isn't your responsibility, she ain't yours remember." She walked away from me going back to where Corry was, i fucked up bad, All this was a arrangement and my ass is catching feelings for this girl who don't want shit to do wit me.

" i'm just like my pops" i mumbled to myself.

‼️ Sorry for the typo's ‼️

comment and vote.