Chapter 22

Short chapter; give me feed back ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face, and looked to my right and see that Cindy was no where to be found.

" Cind-"

" August I'm in Corey's room " I heard her giggle, I moved out the bed and went to the bathroom to start my hygiene. When I was done I made my way to Correy's room.

" why you never have a shirt on" Cindy asked looking at me up and down. I know she likes what she see no need to front.

" because you like it" I said winking at her.

" nah I don't, I need for you to get dress though, we are waiting on you" I looked at her and sure enough she was already dressed, also Corriyan.

" damn , you could've woke a nigga up when yall was done" I said folding my arms.

" I ain't got time for you right now, I need to get some answers lets go" she said grabbing her things and leaving out the room.

Cindy POV:

I'm already irritated and August made it even worser. I went downstairs, and waited for him, which felt like hours.

Times like this I wish I had friends or some shit , I barely got that. Everybody either wanna fuck with you when you have something and sadly I have August because we're married and mainly everyone wants him.

I feel so empty and alone, and all I got is my baby girl.

I heard footsteps, coming down the stairs.

" let's go " he said walking to the key rack and grabbing a key to the Mercedes.

I rolled my eyes and settled me and Corriyan in the car.

" I ain't got time for yo lil funky ass attitude right na , ma"

I cocked my head soon as he pulled out.

" I ain't yo fuckin ma, I'm a mother and a mother to my damn daughter. Ion know where you get that ma shit from , but say that shit again umma pop you upside yo big ass head , now drive us to the fucking studio " i sat back in my seat and put my Arab shades on , that's basically all I could really afford back at home.

I knew August ain't had shit else to say but oh well.

I felt the car stop and I got a funny feeling in my gut.

" Corry, let daddy do that man" I heard August say as he struggled to put her shoe back on. Lately she been a busy body.

" you ready " August asked looking down at me .

I nodded my head, and waited for everything that would come out. It's only best for me and my baby girl, I just want answers.

‼️‼️ I'm sorry for the wait , I've been busy but I updated my other book, now it's time to update that one again and wanting love ‼️