Chapter 34

❗️☹ sorry Guys I been tied up with work and school and I know I said I'm doing. Three long chapters but I think It's going to be way longer Lol.

Please comment and vote.

Check out HE GOT GAME

------------
August looked down into Cindys eyes, he knew he messed up and wouldn't never deny that he was deeply in love with her.  He just hated the fact that he couldn't give her his all and he already fucked by letting her sign a document that really was a marriage license.

" August no " Cindy said trying to push him back, she wanted him so bad but her mind was telling her no, she loved him but didn't know exactly knew how to love him property. Her father just gotten into her life and she wasn't the time of woman to fetch for a man attention.

August took a deep and breath and stepped away from her , his heart was broken and all he want to do is cry. Cindy noticed the tension of him walking away from him, he went to the living room sitting on the sofa, Cindy ran her hands down her face.

"Babe" she said quietly, she didn't expect that to happen, especially with him. August was mostly cruel and less affectionate.

" Cindy you can go" he said not looking up at him, she shook her head no knowing he couldn't see her. His hands were balled in face. She moved his hands and sat in his lap trying to move his hands.

" August move your damn hands " she said in a pitch voice . He moved his hands she noticed he was crying.

" Anthony what's wrong " she asked wiping his tears, she always hated when someone cry, mainly because it made her cry and on top of that she hated when Corryian would cry.

" nothin man , leave "

" I'm not leaving until you tell me what the fuck w-"

" I'm just a fuck up Cindy, I don't know what to do , I don't even know how to love yo ass property, I just don't kno' what to do at times "

" baby you do love me property , you just have a hard time showing it , but you show it wit Corry she loves you to death, she admires the ground you walk on, don't be like that, we just going through a bump right now" she said quietly laying on his chest.

" we're just missing the sprinkles right now" August looked at her crazy and started laughing.

" I don't like sprinkles ma ' I like cake " he said biting his lip. He started to get a erection again, Cindy knew he was August always had a negative mind.

" you must want to eat the booty" she asked raising a eyebrow looking at him.

" get ya ass off me " he said pushing her getting up.

" you the one who said you like cake babe" she said laughing .

" i kno' what I said and you knew what I meant " he yelled through the kitchen, August was looking for some in his pocket when he felt Cindys ring, she threw at him.

"  babeyeh come hea' " he said eyeing the ring, he never left the house without it.

" what " she asked sitting on the stool.

" promise you won't leave me " he said looking up at her, she looked in his eyes and noticed the pain and love he had for her.

" where Ima go August " she asked laughing walking around towards him hugging his waist.

" baby I'm not leaving, im hurt and confused , but I'm not leaving I promise. I don't want to raise a child in two different house holds when we can raise them in one" she said biting her lip.

" them , you pregnant " he asked .

" no but in the future I will be " she said kissing his cheek, going to clean up the rest of the mess he made.

" you wanna move " he asked looking outside . He wanted to be around something different mainly because this house have to many memories.

" hell yes " Cindy screamed . He was bout to say something else until his phone rung.

At the end of the hall Cindy was sweeping and humming a tune while August was talking to her father.

" Fuck you mean you don't know where she at you ha fuckin grandfatha" August screamed through the phone. Cindy over heard what was going on and ran to where August was standing . He put him on speaker phone.

" August let me tell you what happen damn" he screamed .

" you betta talk" August said clenching his jaw.

" ok so we was watching a movie and we put her too sleep, I was still down stairs watching the damn frozen movie . "

" where is mama " Cindy asked getting impatient .

" baby I don't know when I went upstairs to see what she was doin the window was open , I know she wouldn't do no shit like that and Corry was gone along with her . They left a note on her crib " he said crying on the phone, he always vowed to protect his wife and granddaughter and both of them are missing he didn't know what to do at this point.

" daddy we're on our way" Cindy said pulling on August.

" who Tha' fuck got the nerve to take my damn child" August said more to himself, Cindy really just didn't know August past but she is going to find out, she just know August not Yungin.