Chapter 18

Vote 💦 Vote.💦 Vote💦
️Cindy POV:

" hey candy" one of the bartenders Sarah said as I walked in. She's the only person I like in here and she's really chilled but she's one sneaky mothafucka.

" hey girl" I said I sat down.

" girl you look stress , I got some for you" she smiled as she started fixing a drink.

" you like working over here" I asked as she gave me the drink with a straw.

" it's cool, I guess , it's enough to get by" I nodded my head and looked around.

" same here, I got to go it's almost time to make this money" we really didn't have shit to talk about but she's a little skeptical, some times you just have to sit back and watch things and that's what im gonna do.

" damn right, bye girl" she waved as I made my way to the dressing room. I walked in there to see ass and titties everywhere. Bitches weaves was beyond fucked up, I wouldn't mind helping they ass but I do my own hair and it stay laid. My mentality is to do make up one day, even though I can do both.

I went to my station and gathered my things, I really didn't bring much cause bitches in here will steal your shit.

" candy hurry yo ass up, you on in ten" my boss said, I can't stand his as and he knows that, he lucky I wanted to start back stripping cause this joint was going to shut down. I rolled my eyes and turned my head towards him.

" you gone learn how to respect me, I can take as much time as I fucking please , so please don't rush" I said siting down starting my makeup, I ain't got time to be disrespected I just want my money so I can go.

August POV:

" I appreciate this T" I said dapping him.

" no problem, boy. Don't fuck up this time man, she a bad ass motha-"

" nigga shut up and take care of my child while I'm gone" I said fixing my watch, Corry was in her room looking around and prolly watching tv.

" that's my niece man" he said going in my refrigerator.

" she don' even like your ass" I said laughing. " I'm out" I said getting in my range. Since my momma was out of town and shit , Corryian couldn't go over there , I hope he treat my baby right hell.

I made in the club thirty minutes later. As I walk in ️Cindy was already shaking her ass. Niggas was trying to hop on the stage, I got interrupted by my thoughts and she got off stage and some broad grabbed my arm.

" August would you like a dance" I snatched my arm away and smiled.

" what's yo' name ma" I asked licking my lips.

" they call me mo" she smiled.

" well mo' go get my girl candy I want a dance. " I said making way to the room, I knew her face dropped but do I give a fuck ? Hell no, i Walked in the room making me a cup of Henny.

" August what the fuck you doin' here " ️Cindy walked in with half of her ass out. I took a sip of my drinking looking at her, I was getting turned on by the way she was looking, and she haven't even attempt to touch me.

" damn ma' hey to you too. you said I don' get to no you, so a nigga here. " I said patting the seat next to me .

" nigga I got to work, I don't have time" she said about to walk off , her and her damn mouth gone get her in a lot of trouble.

" calm yo' ass down, you don't wanna do shit wit a nigga so im hea' "

" and your ass can leave"