Chapter 36

August POV:

I was sitting around the back waiting for this release party, I loved my fans to the fullest but right now I just want to be under my girl and look for my child.

This shit honestly been getting a toll on me, I usually wake up out of my sleep with nothing but sweat down my body.

I just know Yungin gone find out who did this shit, it hurt me to see my nieces won't even come by the house just because Cory isn't there , Cha been tellin me they been cryin more than anythang.

" yo August you ready"  I nodded my head and dust my pants off , looking at my phone to see if I'll receive a text or call from Cindy, I haven't heard from ha all day .

I walked out to the booth to see a line of people in the front waiting for me.

" what's up what's up " I asked smiling signing away on the cd they just purchase.

" I love you so much " one of the fans yelled.

" I luh you too baybeh " I said laughing and kept signing away, one girl even wanted me to sign her damn titties , it's not like I didn't want to but It's just the shit that comes to this job and how the fans interact an shit.

I took a couple pictures , and gave my speech on my new album. It already dropped on iTunes the night before and it's already on the top.

" Auggie " I heard a voice say, I knew the voice to well and I hated the way the person would even say ma' name . I looked up to see Crystal  smiling from head to toe, I had a mug on ma' face and quickly shook it off an smiled so I didn't cause a scene.

" fuck you doin hea " I asked her in her ear and kept signing to the next fan. I looked over at her and saw she was looking good, but she ain't had shit on ma'wife.

" that's how you greet ya old friend Auggie " she asked pulling on my jacket, I quickly snatched it away, as all the fans disperse to their cars.

" bitch I ain't Auggie to you kno moe, why the fuck you hea " I asked again her presence was really irritating me , she knew I don't fuck wit ha and would never again.

"  damn it I just came to see you since I heard you was gone be hea and I was in town" she said pushing her hair out ha face, I noticed her eyes was starting to get teary, I just started to feel bad and gave in to her but my instinct told me to let the bitch be sad, she didn't give a fuck about my feelings .

" that's nice you can go na" I said gathering up my shit to leave the store.

" August wait I just want to say I'm sorry and was wondering if we can start ova as friends ya know, how it was back then , August I miss you" she said as her voice cracked.  I was bout to say something to I heard screaming people out the store, walking behind Travis , smoke , and steak.

" what y'all doin hea " I asked dapping them. They didn't say anything but looked behind me .

" oh what's up Crystal , but we hea fa -"

" yo this my Otha momma this August wifeoh My gawd " some girl screamed while Cindy was walking in looking good from head to toe, I instantly licked my lips.

Cindy POV:

I walked in to see the bitch all up under August, I knew I had to make my presence to be known , so I asked August's body guard to make sure no one else comes in the studio , shit is about to be done .

When I walked up Travis excused hisself to go get Corry but August didn't know that.

" hey baby" I said smiling kissing his lips, Crystal cleared her throat motioning that she was still here . The way she looked at me I knew she envied me , I have a beautiful daughter and a sexy ass husband that is mines and she fucked up a long time ago.

" I missed ya so much baybeh " August said hugging me tight.

" nigga I can't breathe, Crystal behind ya , you gone introduce us" I asked laughing.

" I mean you already know my damn name so why he have to introduce us" she said I took a step back and looked at her up and down and started to laugh.

" it's the proper way to do sweetie , the way you looking at my ma-" before I said anything Travis brought Corryian out, while she was screaming her head off, this girl been giving me a damn headache for the longest.

" steak get this bitch out my presence  I need to talk to Auggie " I said smirking.

" bitch move" smoke said making me laugh , he hit her on the side of ha head.

" nigga don't touch me, August why they taking me, I didn't do shit , you know yo damn cousins violent ass hell." She screamed .

August was looking confused and skeptical, and I knew he was gone tell them not to do what I say, but I had another thing coming.

" I wish yo Ass would tell them not to take that bitch" I said grabbing his arm, I wanted to cry because she took my baby, she could've killed my damn baby, and on top of that she thought she could win August back.

" Cindy why you coming in hea with all this shit , the fuck going on and where the fuck you find her " he yelled pointing at Corry who started to cry. She didn't like when August cried , it scared her to death, he noticed and he started to calm down.

" baybeh daddy sorry " he said picking her up holding her to his dear life, I knew he missed her so much.

" why you questioning me August I have my damn reasons"

" what's yo fucking reason Cindy huh" he said trying his best not to scream.

" she took her " I said quietly .

" fuck you talking bout "

" stop all that damn cursing around her , and the bitch of the ex took my damn baby and mother , my birth mom called me telling me to meet her and when I got there they were in this old apartment and it was horrible, August she was so scared , I was gone wait until you came back home but decided to come up here cause my mama told that she was gone be up here at your signing and I had to catch the bitch who took my damn baby" I said yelling at him he pissed me off coming at me the wrong way making me seem like I'm the bad person.

" how the hell you gone make me seem like I was doing something bad , August you still love her " I asked him with tears in my eyes.

" Cindy stop crying I believe you and im not in love wit ha , I'm sorry, baybeh. " he said trying to grab me .

"Don't touch me" I said stepping back .

" come hea " he said grabbing my waist roughly .

" I said I was sorry , yo ass betta lose that fuckin attitude,  I love you baybeh don't you Eva think Ima love somebody else, cus I'm in luh wit you" he said kissing my lips, his accent always makes me wet and I was suppose to be mad at him and now I can't even be fucking mad just because he was saying the right shit.

" you sure you can't give me head right now" I asked innocently, grabbing his jacket.

" I can give yuh this dick but yeen ready fa that" he said smirking .

" I got you lata baybeh, let's handle this business right na" he said grabbing me by my waist squeezing my ass in the process.

I don't know how this chapter is, but NO ONE Really doesn't  give me feed back so please let me know. But for now on I'm updating when I want to or when I get my thoughts together or unless someone put an idea in my head, Ima try to update every week like I use to. This book may be over soon.

Comment and vote .