Chapter 21

As I made sure all the lights was off , and rushed to the room. My grams was hella disrespectful, I don't tolerate that shit. At least Noonie, Chay, and Kay was excited about everything.

" Cindy" I yelled walking in the room to not seeing her in here. I rubbed my face and took my jewelry off and shoes.

" in Corry's room" I heard her say, I went to Corryians room, to see her holding her tightly as tears streamed down her face.

" baby put ha' in hea' " I said as I stood in front of her, she nodded her head put her in her bed.

I grabbed her by her waist, and put my face in the crook of her neck. As we made it to the room I sat her down, and took her clothes off.

All you could hear was sniffling.

" come hea' " I patted my leg.

" look ma' I'm hea for you, talk to me. I'm sorry for bringing ha ass hea" I sighed and looked in her teary eyes.

" it's fine, it's just I wish she was here for me like she use too, and she kept hella shit from me" she took a deep breath.

" I didn't even know who my dad is and still don't, he living a lavish life while I had to live off pay check to pay check wit my moms, she even put me out , not once she try to check up on ha grand child , make sure she was okay or nothin like that" I wiped the tears off her face.

" I can't say I understand but I understand, but you got me now and my moms even tho my grams a bitch, but I'll neva let some shit happen like that again. My nieces even love you ma' and my bro and sis, you got us, and I apologize for br-"

" you don't have to apologize August" she was bout to get up until I grabbed her waist and kissed her pretty lips.

I pulled back and looked in her eyes.

" you mines, and all mines"

" how you gon-"

" you been mines from tha'jump ma. It takes time but I know we gone work this shit out" she laughed and nodded her head.

" for real I'm real deal feelin yo ass , I ain't feel like this in a long time, but I'm happy that I'm married to yo bony ass" I said smacking her booty.

" and ain't no divorcing bihhhh"

" boy bye "

" boy , where you see a little ass boy at girl, I'll show you some what you been missin " I kissed her neck and laid her on top of me.

" August can you take me to meet my father tomorrow"

" yeah baby we can go tomorrow"

I hope all hell don't break loose .

😈 I know meant a update last night but I updated my other book, and I'm updating this one. I hope y'all still got this book .. ☺️ check my other ones