{16} Sex

s i x t e e n
S p e n c e r
f e e l i n g s

When I wake up, my vision is hazey. As usual, the sun is shining into my bedroom from the thin curtains, the breeze brining goosebumps as usual. I don't feel Avery next to me, I don't even feel her presence in my bed. I rub my eyes and roll onto my back, letting out a quiet, but sleepy groan. Avery isn't here? I feel for her in the bed, but her side is empty. I can't even be bothered to open my eyes and sort out my vision. I lay back and rub my eyes, my sight coming back to me. That's when I see her. Standing in front of my bookshelf at the end of my bed, her back to me but she's wearing my shirt. It's too big for her, and covers her ass. I climb out of bed and think as I make my way towards her. Did she stay just to be nice, or is there a reason. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in the crook of her neck. Avery hasn't bothered to button up my shirt, she's wearing her pink, laced underwear underneath my shirt. She looks beautiful. I press kisses against her neck, bringing a smile to her face. There are hickeys peppered all over her neck. "Good morning." I whisper against her neck. She turns around, her hands placed flat against my chest.

"Good morning. As you can see, I didn't cook breakfast this morning. Which is a very good thing." She's chippier than I thought she'd be, she doesn't look like a morning person. I chuckle, leaning down to press my lips against hers. Avery pulls away almost instantly. "No, I haven't brushed my teeth. Stop it." I lean down to kiss her again but this time she puts her hand in front of my mouth, "no. Spencer I'm serious, stop!" She whines, playfully shoving at my chest.

Avery turns back around, purposely grinding her ass against my front. I smile and dip my head back down to the crook of her neck, giving her another small kiss. "Have you ever read the book Little Women? It's a great book about these four sisters who are all different and their relationship. It's a really good book."

"No, I can't say I have." Avery nods, her dainty fingers tracing the spine of my books.

"I don't know how many times I've read that book. It never gets old." It's like she's sucked herself into a daydream, and it's adorable. "You should read it. If you want me to make it more historical, then I can. It was written in the 1800's." She perks up, dropping her hands down from my bookshelf.

"I'll check it out, now come on. I'm starving." I take her hand and lead her out of my bedroom, but it still appears she has yet to say.

"I'm serious. You should read it. Don't just skim and scan it and do all that..." she mimics me reading; squinting her eyes, slightly pursing her lips and pretending to drag her fingers down the pages in a second, "jazz. Really read it." She playfully hits my chest, following me into the kitchen where I start on making us breakfast. Avery takes the same seat she took last time with a tired looking smile.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, my hand gently grazing her arm.

"The best." Avery grins up at me until I turn around and study what's in the fridge. A nice meal of eggs and toast then. "No pancakes?" She asks, sarcasm and amusement dripping from her tongue.

"If there were pancakes, I would make them for you. Instead, we settle with eggs on toast. I'll make pancakes for you tomorrow...if you stay." I lean down, my nose brushes against hers. She smiles, pretending to think for a moment.

"Free pancakes? Ye-."

"They aren't free. The price is that you stay with me another night." I smirk. Avery's smile doesn't fade, but she nods.

"Free pancakes. I'll stay." She says cheerily, patiently awaiting her eggs on toast. When I give them to her, perfectly cooked, I lean down and press a kiss against her lips.