{28}

t w e n t y e i g h t
A v e r l y n
k n e e s

The night passes by fairly slowly. With me making sure I don't pass up my teasing game. As Spencer's apartment is so small, when the rest of the team got here, I forced myself to continue sitting in Spencer's lap. He's beyond hard by the end of the night, when all the food gets here. When I go to move off of him, it's clear that I can't because I'm the one thing that's making sure nobody else can see the clear erection in his sweats he's recently changed in to. He keeps me on top of him while we eat our dinner. I haven't had Chinese in so long, I've almost forgotten what it tastes like until the first mouthful entered my mouth. Everybody else is deep in conversation, so I lean my head back and moan in Spencer's ear. He pushes me away, irritated. I love my job.

The team stay at Spencer's apartment for a good few hours, they leave around 12AM which leaves Spencer and I alone, in his apartment, sexually frustrated. I move off of Spencer, ready to clear the plates when he pulls me back down on top of him. My first instinct is to roll my hips around, and Spencer's breath hitched when I do so. "Let me go." I squirm, ripping his hands from my waist with a smile. I pick up all the plates and stack them in the kitchen. Spencer follows me, pressing his hard cock against my ass. "Spence..." I say, leaning my head back. He kisses my forehead, and then my cheek, moving down my neck.

"Stop, oh my God." I turn around and I am instantly pushed against the counter, Spencer closing all space between us with a rough kiss. "Spence." I try to push him away, but soon realise I don't want him to stop this rough, frenzied kiss. He pulls away and starts on my neck, sucking and nipping at my faintly tanned skin.

"Not when you're hurt." I stop him from continuing, both of my hands on his chest.

"Averlyn." He groans, tipping his head back. I laugh at his frustration, his hands staying on my waist. "Seriously, don't." He says, leaning in to kiss me again. I turn around and start washing the dishes, ignoring his pleas and begging. It gets to the point where we are both too tired to stay up and watch anything else, and instead make our way to bed. Spencer strips off in front of me, finding a looser shirt he can sleep in to assure his wounds stay clean. I can't help but look at what Joshua and Thomas have done to him. Purple and yellow bruises, multiple shallow scratch marks that could have easily healed on their own, and the knife wound that's covered by a bandage. When Spencer catches me staring, he blushes a faint pink.

"Does it hurt?" I ask, my fingertips tracing the bruising. He winces at my cold hands, falling back a step. "Sorry." I rub my hands together to create some kind of friction that warms my hands.

"A bit. Only when I laugh too much or bend down. Things like that." He shrugs, dropping his shirt back down. "You should be my slave." He amuses, earning a playful smack from me.

"You're not funny." I say, plaiting my hair in front of the mirror.

"And you're no fun." He retorts, climbing into bed as soon as he's changed. He moans, getting comfortable in the sheets, his head nestled in the pillow. I mutter a few random words that string together to sound something like 'I can be fun' but gladly, Spencer never hears me. I dive underneath the covers and snuggle close to Spencer. "I missed this." He sighs, wrapping one arm around me. The other arm supports his head, acting as it's own cushion.

"Me too." I reply back, quickly kissing his chin before he turns the lights out. "I don't want anything to ever happen to you again. I was so scared." I brush his hair out of his face and press a kiss to his nose. He chuckles, kissing the tip of my nose back before we settle down together. Almost as soon as I close my eyes, I'm able to sleep again—with Spencer next to me. I feel safe. I feel at home.