!! C 1 !!

(Been in my drafts since January 25, 2021

(Been in my drafts since January 25, 2021... And I had changed the banner since its still the old one 🕴)

Jungkook had always been a very careless child, always playing and dirty whenever he comes back. The reason why he's scolded, but even if his parents scolds him, they love their little one. So, it was devastating when Jungkook suddenly changed as he turned 18. He wasn't the same. Always in his room, probably drawing or listening to some music.

The reason? They found out he's dying. He have an unknown illness and they're trying to find a cure. Jungkook was devastated. He didn't believe he's dying. He doesn't wanna die young. He have dreams.

"Honey?" Jungkook hears but even if he heard this, he just laid there, not moving at all.
"Honey, I'm leaving your food here, okay?" His mom says and he hears something being placed and the door closing. He looked back and sees the food. He smiled a little and went to it and started eating. He sighs, shaking his head.

"Yoongi hyung... You need to stop with these" Jimin says as he stared at the bottles of alcohol and smoke ashes on the ashtray.
"Leave me alone if you're always gonna be like that, Jimin" Yoongi says, sighing as he took another puff of the cigarette.

"You're gonna kill yourself if you keep smoking and drinking!" Jimin says and Yoongi scoffs.
"That's good" Yoongi says and Jimin sighs. He had been like that ever since his mother died. They all tried to get stop, but he didn't show any signs of stopping.

"Jin hyung told me to bring this to you" Jimin says and handed the lunch box. Yoongi nodded and pointed at the table. Jimin places it down and looked at him.

"Please stop, hyung... We care for you... "