!! C 23 !!

Jungkook smiled as he stared at Yoongi, peeling himself a tangerine

"I'd definitely buy you more of that" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yes, please" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"This guy" Jungkook says, eating the apple that Yoongi had sliced up for him.

"Where's mom and dad?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"They're at work, you know them" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled, laughing.
"I know, yeah, they're so busy these days" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Don't worry, they told me that they'll make sure to go here for their day off" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook nodded and ate his apple.
"How's finding a job, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi smiled.
"I finally found one, I'm a waiter at this big restaurant" Yoongi says and Jungkook smiled.

"That's good!" Jungkook says, giggling. He grabbed his phone and turned it on. He stared at the time and looked at Yoongi.
"Is there a problem?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Nothing, don't worry" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I'll just go to the bathroom" The younger says and Yoongi stood up.

"Let me help-" Yoongi cuts himself off as Jungkook shook his head.
"Hyung, don't worry, I can do it" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Okay, call me when you need anything" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded. He walked to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror.

He sighs, touching his face. He was pale, he had bags under his eyes and he looked so tired. He sighs again, shaking his head. He washed his face and looked back up.
"I'm so sorry... " He says before he got out.

Yoongi held the bouquet in his hand with a smile. He frowns as he sees Mr and Mrs Jeon, crying and talking with the nurses. He ran to them, looking at them with a frown.
"Mom? Dad? What happened?" He asks, biting his bottom lip.

"They told us Jungkook isn't waking up, we're so worried but they won't tell us anything"