!! C 8 !!

Jungkook cried as he hugged his phone, he couldn't respond back to Yoongi with his shaky hands, he can't let the older know that he's suffering

Jungkook cried as he hugged his phone, he couldn't respond back to Yoongi with his shaky hands, he can't let the older know that he's suffering. He can't even send a voicemail, as his can't speak well while he's having a panic attack. He didn't want to burden his parents, they're already tired. Why did he have to have a panic attack at night?

His parents must've heard him as they're now knocking on his door. The door opened and he's met with his parents. His dad crouched down and hugged him, shushing him.
"Baby, breathe with mama" He hears his mom say and he did, breathing in and out with his mother.
"Baby... Shh, just listen to dad's breathing" His dad says. Jungkook hugged his dad tight as he finally calmed down.

He could hear his mom's cries, which hurt his heart so bad. He  should be making his parents smile, but he's making him cry with this sickness he have, that they deal with.

Yoongi sighs as he didn't receive any message from Jungkook. He puts his phone down, maybe there's no use on hoping that someone will actually come to him and be the light for him. He was about to go to sleep when his phone lit up. He grabbed it and looked at it. A smile crept up to his face.
"Finally... " He says.

Jungkook apologized for the inconvenience he made, his parents were supposed to be having fun with the guests they have over, but instead, he had to make his parents take care of him just because he had a panic attack. The guests says that it was okay and that they're glad his parents were fast enough to come to him. After apologizing, he sent Yoongi a message and apologized too.

Yoonie hyung <3

I'm sorry for not replying back, hyung

I suddenly had something come up that
I needed to finish

It's okay, Koo

Anyways...

Do you wanna go on a date with me?