!! C 22 !!

Yoongi's friends walks in the park, seeing him near the lake, throwing some stones to the water

"Yoongi? Why did you call us here for?" Jin asks as he sat down beside Yoongi.
"Nothing, you know hangout?" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"What happened, hyung?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"Nothing?" Yoongi says, shrugging. He too is unsure.
"Why are you throwing stones in the water though?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi sighs.
"Yeah, you usually stay in your house" Jimin says, frowning.
"I'm now doing this so that I can stop myself from drinking and smoking" Yoongi says, sighing.

"Why is there a problem?" Namjoon asks, patting Yoongi's shoulder.
"Yeah, you always think about smoking and drinking when you have problems" Taehyung says, frowning.
"I'm just scared for Jungkook... I promised him that I'll stop those things, that's why I'm here and not drinking nor smoking" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"Jungkook really did change you, huh? We only needed him so that you'll stop" Jin says, chuckling.
"Oh, shut up... I appreciate that you guys tried your best" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Oh, wow, Min Yoongi... The man that you are today~" They all teased and Yoongi scoffs, shaking his head.
"Enough of that, what happened with Jungkook?" Jin asks, raising his brow.

"He finally woke up, but I noticed something... He became weaker than usual... I don't wanna lose him too" Yoongi says, sighing.
"You're not gonna lose him... Just believe in him and believe that he'll get better... You gotta be there when he gets those treatments" Namjoon says and the others agreed.

"Yeah, Jungkook needs his parents and you... The people that he loves and loves him" Jin says, patting Yoongi's shoulder.
"Yeah, I'll be there for him" Yoongi says, smiling.
"WOHOOO, that's our Yoongi hyung, right?" Taehyung says and they all nodded, all patting Yoongi on the back.

"Aish"