!! C 4 !!

Jin sighs as he walked inside Yoongi's house

Jin sighs as he walked inside Yoongi's house. He looks around, seeing Yoongi, asleep on the couch. There was bottles of soju scattered, plastics of food on the coffee table. He also sees the photo frame that Yoongi is hugging as he sleeps. He sighs, staring at Yoongi with sadness. He shook Yoongi, waking him up to eat something homemade for once. Yoongi opened his eyes, groaning at the lights that are turned on.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Yoongi asks, sitting up and still holding the photo frame.
"Because I want you to eat something homemade again... And clean your house too, I already cleaned Hoseok and Jimin to help" Jin says, shaking his head as he stared at Yoongi.

"You guys don't need to" Yoongi says, scoffing.
"Yoongi, don't be like that... We're here to help you" Jin says. Yoongi just looked away and started eating the food Jin had brought. At least he's eating it and not refusing.

Jungkook cried as he laid in his bed, having a hard time breathing while his parents prepare his oxygen mask with the tank too. His mother tries her best to not cry, seeing the state of her son.
"Mom... Dad... " He says, coughing in between.
"Yes, yes, baby... Mom and dad is here" She says as she grabbed Jungkook's hand while his dad put the mask on him. They stared at Jungkook, trying their best to not cry.

She wiped Jungkook's tears, kissing his forehead.
"I'm so sorry, baby... I'm sorry you have to go through this... " She says as Jungkook slowly closes his eyes. Whenever he have an attack like this, he would get tired and fall asleep as soon as it stops. She looked up at her husband and cried. He hugs her and shushed her, assuring her that their son would be okay even if he's not sure himself.

"Everything will be okay... "