!! C 14 !!

Yoongi stared at Jungkook, frowning

"W-when the day comes...? Wh-what?" Yoongi asks, cupping his cheeks.
"Hyung... I don't want you to die first... Who... Who am I gonna spend my last days with...?" Jungkook says, staring at Yoongi, sniffling.

"J-Jungkook, you're not gonna die...okay? You won't leave me yet... " Yoongi says, kissing the younger. Jungkook kisses back, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's shoulder. They pulled away and hugged each other, crying.

"I'm so sorry I even thought about doing that... I promise, I'll stop... I'll promise I won't do this again, for you..." Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded. Yoongi kissed the side of the younger's head, holding him tighter.
"I hope you won't leave me yet... I don't want to imagine myself being lonely again... " Yoongi thought, sighing.

Jungkook smiled as they sat under a tree, hugging each other.
"Hyung... It's so peaceful... " Jungkook says, smiling.
"I know, baby" Yoongi says. He's startled as Jungkook coughs, he frowns.
"Have you took your medicine?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"If you say so" Yoongi says and closed his eyes. Jungkook stared at Yoongi, smiling and kissing his cheek.
"Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? I wanna stay with you tonight" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi reopened his eyes and stared at the older.
"Sure, baby... You can stay over tonight" Yoongi says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

The younger giggles and leaned his head on the older's shoulder.
"I'm glad you're slowly stopping... " Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.
"I will do it for you" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook chuckles, rolling his eyes.
"I'm slowly loving life, because of you" Yoongi says, smiling as he booped Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook laid his head on top of Yoongi's chest. He stared at the older, sighing.

"I'm sorry, hyung...

... I'm slowly giving up on living... "

 "