!! C 12 !!

Tears formed in Yoongi's eyes as he let go of Jungkook

Tears formed in Yoongi's eyes as he let go of Jungkook. The younger backed away, sobbing. Yoongi covered his ears as he hears Jungkook's wheezy breath, he didn't like it. It reminds him of his mother, when she was having a hard time breathing and just passed out right in front of him. He looked at Jungkook, and walked to him.

He grabbed Jungkook's hands, shaking his head.
"Please tell me you're lying... Jungkook, please... You're lying, please" Yoongi says as his tears fell continuously like a waterfall. Jungkook just stared at him, crying.

"Baby, please... It's not true... You're lying, everything's a lie... I can't lose you too! I can't lose you!" Yoongi says and hugged Jungkook, tightly, like he's gonna lose him as soon as he let go.
"Hyung, I'm so sorry..." Jungkook says, hugging back.

"I tried my best to hide it, I didn't want to worry nor hurt you..." Jungkook says and Yoongi shook his head, pulling away and kissing the back of his hands.
"You can't leave me too... You can't leave me, Jungkook... " Yoongi says as he kneeled down, shaking his head as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Hyung... I'm not leaving you... " Jungkook says, smiling weakly.
"You can't leave me, love... " Yoongi chants over and over again. Jungkook slowly crouches down and hugged the older. Yoongi hugged back, his hold on Jungkook tight.

"I can't lose you yet... We have many things to do... I want to start a family, I'm so sorry for what I did... I'll try to stop, I promise, I will try to stop" Yoongi says, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and kissed him. Yoongi thought it'll make him feel better, but it didn't and it just ended up with him crying as he Jungkook held his face.

"I'm so sorry... Don't leave me... "