Chapter 1: Mission

People always think that Heros are good and villains were bad. What if someone is both...?

"Yeah, I'll finish that."

The red-colored winged male said as he was standing in front of his boss, the number one hero named Endeavor Todoroki.

When the male walked out of his boss's office, he grinned as the perfect mission came up. He was supposed to spy on the LOV, known as the League of Villians.

He quickly removed the smugly smile when he noticed another hero...?

"Ah, Hawks-san! Good Morning!" (Lol, I wrote "Hawks-san" but then autocorrect corrected it as, "Hawks - sanitation")

They said, Hawks just fake smiled as he always did. He always had a cheerful side and some other shit.

"My apologies, but who are you...?" Hawks asked as he truly had no idea who this person was.

"Oh! We meet last week I think...? My name is Y/N." They answered as she looked a little confused.

"Oh. Yeah...! Well, good luck with your work. I've got a mission to complete. See you!" Hawks quickly walked away to prevent any more conversation that could happen. Besides, he has another mission or target. Now.

------

Hawks woke up with dizz(?) in his head.

'Fuck... what time is it...?' Hawks thought to himself as he checked his clock.

2:46 A.M.

He yawned as he flew out of his bed, and went to his closet. Walking. He changed into some other clothes than his usual work. The one the company provided. He had a black jacket that had no sleeve, with some black gloves too. He was just all black, except for his glasses. Which was a bright red color.

He checked himself in the mirror before confirming. He quickly put on dark-brownish loose pants and black socks. When he reached the window that he had in his room, he grabbed his boots, slid them on, and jumped on the small space between the wall and window.

"It's time, huh..." Hawks mumbled as he stretched his beautifully colored red wings. And flew into the night sky which were painted with stars and the moon.

He flew at a steady pace, but not too slow as he knew he had to hurry his way on there. "Shit... I'm already 20 minutes late..." He whispered to himself as he looked at his clock. It was currently 3:07 A.M, which meant that he took too much time wearing his new outfit. While he was going on his way to the basement, he quickly took his black gloves off and replaced them with red gloves.

When he reached his location, he slowly dropped himself down and landed on his feet. The soft, light green grass crinkled when he walked with his heavy boots. The sound of the soft walking made his body flare with excitement.

When he reached the League of Villians basement, he grabbed the door and gently pull it to his body. It wasn't that heavy, and surprisingly not locked. When he opened the door, he couldn't see barely anyone.

Now, that was extremely suspicious, why was there barely anyone?

"Tomura-kun~? You're already back~?"

Hawks had a confused face when he heard a high-pitched voice. When he was about to enter the basement, he could see a small dagger at the corner of his eyes. Hawks quickly moved his head to his left and dodged it quickly enough to prevent it from harming him. When the knife flew away, he sighed as it was going to be a lot more difficult on persuading these members to let him join.

I've never realized how hard it is to update a story I don't know of. I guess I'll have to just research a lot more, which would make the updating extra slow. I'm so sorry :<