...3...

Hawks POV

I could feel the morning sunshine, blinding my eyes as I groaned in annoyance, mornings aren't pleasurable. Especially when you have to wake up at a very early time.

I sat up, still having the white sheets over my body, I yawned as I rubbed my eyes with my wrist to adjust the light, and get more used to the atmosphere after only 5 hours of sleep.

After about a minutes of just staring at nothing, I pulled the bed sheets away from my body, and got on my feet gentle to control my balance a little better. I stretched my wings, arms, legs, neck, and hips to let all my body stretch perfect. (I totally recommend you lovely readers to do these stretching in the morning too!)

I walked to the closet while yawning continuesly, lacking sleep isn't awesome, but, who can complain? I quickly grabbed my normal daily outfit that I wear on daytime, and grabbed my shoes. I placed my yellow goggles on my face, and walked out of the closet.

I quickly placed my heavy boots on my feet, and opened the window, I took a second to let the cool wind wash my heat away from my face, and climbed on the space between the window and the wall. I jumped out of the building and open my shining red wings. I flapped it prevent myself from falling down, and ending up in the hospital.

I flew towards the city, and quickly flapped down. I looked around to find anyone in trouble, because that's what heros do, right?

I walked around, knowing somebody would notice me, b it its not like I truly care. I walked into a cafe, one of my favorites. But suddenly someone ran into me, and they fell on their butt.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I reached my hand for the person, who I accidentally tripped them.

How are you still here? You really like my story? Then lucky you for still staying :)

3rd POV

Hawks handed his hand for a black haired male, he could see his dry burned, purple skin showing through his ripped jeans. And face. The steel staples perfectly went smoothly with his oversized grey jacket, with his black ripped jeans.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just watch where your going next time."

The male said as he fixed his pretty gold, circle glasses, and took the helping hand. Even though his hands were also burned and had staples, the hero thought that it felt so soft as his hands brushed into Hawk's.

Hawks quickly pulled away the thoughts, they weren't so clean for people that he just met for a minute.

"Uh... do you mind if you can let go of my hand? I have things to do rather than holding your goddamn hand for more than 15 seconds." Hawks suddenly felt a little surprised by the harsh words he never got.

"Oh, my apologies. Anyways, how are you?"

The hero asked as it was his normal thing to say, to everyone.

"It was going fine, until you came into me." (You dirty minded people 🙄)

"So, is it still going good?"

The black hair male just walked past Hawks, mostly ignoring the hero because he was never into the heros and villians. Hawks smirked as he never seen anyone act like this, never.

"What are you going to do now? Do you wanna have a cup of tea with me?" The hero asked as he flew to the male, quickly so that he wouldn't lose the black haired boy.

"No, I'm not going to have a cup of tea with some stranger. Besides, I'm not gay." The black haired boy replied as he didn't even look at the hero in the eyes. There was nothing to look at the hero.

"Aww~ come on! You don't have to be gay to have a cup of tea with someone thats a boy!" The hero replied as he continued to follow the shorter male.

"I'm saying that I don't want to have a cup of tea, do you know what a goddamn no is?" The smaller groaned as he started to get frustrated, even though he almost burned his own anger out, the hero didn't seem to leave. He just chuckled, giggled, or smiled at him like a fucking psychopath.

"Tch, leave me alone."

"Wait! At least tell me your name, I'll tell you mine. Mine is Hawks!"

Hawks told the boy as he was about to reach his shoulder, but the smaller just walked faster into a big crowd. Which was a crowd full of reporters and fans running towards Hawks, the hero didn't chase after the black haired boy, as he knew that was way too noticeable to other people.

One thing he knew was that the other male clearly heard his name correctly. Definitely.

I think you lovely readers deserved some chapters since I didn't update this book for 2 weeks, and I'm sorry :(
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll try to update less than 2 week, or a week if you're lucky! :3