?...4...?

3rd POV

Hawks knew his plans were getting more and more exciting as he realized that it was working both ways, he could feel his blood boiling with desperation.

He quickly smiled at the crowd of people as he didn't want anyone to disturb his own time, he told all the people that he just needed some alone time for himself. Which interestingly worked.

Hawks just flew around the city, enjoying the breezes that were hitting his whole body gently, he flew slowly as he wasn't in the mood to be pacing around places. He suddenly get a buzz by his right pocket from his pants. He pulled his device out as he didn't fly any further, he saw a message as he checked it out.

It was from an unknown-, no. Shigaraki? He opened to actually see the actual message, he could see the message as he looked at it slowly and surely. It said.

"Come to *******(A/N: not gonna say where ._.), there will be someone to guide your goddamn ass."

Hawks kept a blank expression, but he knew deep down that stuff are going to start going what he was planning, finally. He quickly stuffed what was in his hands back where it belonged, he was never interested in technology as he really didn't care.

He flew around the town, wondering who that black haired boy was.

Touya's POV

I looked around as the coast was finally clear, fuck that hero. Usually people would just leave me alone like a goddamn normal human, but that shitty bird just constantly asked questions.

I sighed as I arrived to my apartment again, nothing was coming in his mind as he sigh again and again. The only thing was the hero, shit.

3rd POV

"Ahhh! Help!"

Touya could hear some kid yelling her lungs for help, it was so pitched high, and getting annoying as he could hear her so well. He clicked his tongue and quickly ran towards the voice. As he got closer and closer, the voice was getting way louder than he had expected, it was probably way too loud for the male.

He turned to the corner of the alleyway, as he could see a dude such shady clothes, he was also yelling for shit, like money.

"Hey, Leave her the fuck alone."

Touya walked towards the black clothed dude(?), and glared at him as he knew he had to control this powers. He stopped only halfway towards him as he just hoped that the person would just leave.

"Huh? Who the fuck are you? What the hell do you want?"

"She's with me, so go fuck someone else." (Not literally, you dirty minded. Its like, just go mess with someone else. ●~●)

The other male clicked his tongue, and walked close to Touya, the male got his face so close to the journalist. (Dabi or Touya) He placed his dirty hand on the journalist, and spoke.

"Look kid, I don't know what the hell is your problem but, if you ev-"

"Get your fucking hands off my shoulder."

The black suited man flinched as he didn't expect that, he knew the words didn't seem like an warning as he didn't even expected the voice. He quickly pulled his hand away and ran away.

"T-Tch! You'll pay for this!"

Touya sighed as he could feel sudden awkwardness as the little kid cried her eyes. She was really afraid as not only did the man ask for money, but he also almost sexually harassed her. She was too young for this.

The author(Also Touya) walked slowly towards the little girl, he could see her little horn that was on the right side of her forehead, and her shining blue hair as it was only medium length. (You can probably guess who this kid is :3)

"Hey, are you okay?" Touya asked as he kneeled down and patted the girl's head. Her hair was also soft as he softly and slowly patted her hair. She stopped her tears and looked up as her bright red eyes almost blinded the author's eyes.

"W-who are you?"

She asked as she was afraid, since she didn't know this man at all, nor did she want to since he had a lot of scars like that other piece of shit that was trying to touch her.

"I'm... well... just think of me as a writer. I just write books." Truthfully, Touya didn't know what to say as he never met kids, for a lot of years. "What are you doing out here, alone?"

"Well... today is a field trip, but i suddenly lost everyone, and now I can't find my class..." The little kid answered as she could feel more tears well up. "Hey... it's fine, we'll find your classmates for you..." Touya answered back as he pulled out his hands, sure, it wasn't great, nor was it soft. But it was trustable.

The little kid looked at the hand, and slowly reached out her own and lightly grabbed the author's hand. The journalist smiled softly, dammit, he's getting way to soft for this little girl.

(A/N: FYI, Please, and never take a stranger's hand, this is only written because... I wanted something fluffy for once in this story. Again, never accept anything from someone you don't know.)

She smiled slightly as she started to create little talks, normally, Touya hated little talks as he thought they were just annoying things, but hey. He likes this kid. Besides, it was probably needed, since there was an awkward walk of silence.

The author asked the little girl everytime he saw a kid walking by, they were someone she didn't know, all of them. Until he stumbled upon a little boy yelling some girls name, he also had the same uniform as the little kid he was holding onto.

"Hey, is that one of your classmates? They have the same outfit as you."

"Yes! Thank you for helping me... uh... I'm sorry, but what is your name...?"

"Hmm? My name? Well... just call me Touya" Touya answered as he smiled softly, he really is soft for this little girl. "Oh well... my name is-"

"Eri-chan! There you are!"

The girl that seemed to be named Eri, smiled and ran towards the person yelling. The journalist walked away as he didn't want to distract the moment.

A/N: Please remember that all of this is an AU, not everything will be identical as the anime or manga, some character have different personality, and some don't have a tragic past. I apologize if anything seems terrible, if your really disturbed by something, feel free to message me, or comment on the chapter you don't like, I want to try and do what you guys like as much as I can. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and see you in a week or 2. :)