!...5...!

Hawks POV

I yawned being exhausted, but I knew something juicy was waiting for me, soon. The feeling of fireworks exploded in my intestines as I reached the destination. This was beyond any feeling I felt.

When I landed on the apartment rooftop, I did notice a man with black, which sadly didn't blend in with the dark. I walked towards the man, and he clicked his tongue as it seemed like he hated doing this.

"Look, take this shitty paper, it's not like you can't read you..."

I took the paper, as I raised one of my eyebrows, he bit his lips from getting too far. It was obviously suspicious.

"Soooo...What are the requirements?"

I asked as I got confused on what the fuck this paper was. The paper was all wrinkled, and the sloppy handwriting didn't even help a little bit.

"Are you heros stupid?" He asked in frustration, "Just read the goddamn paper! Tch." Okay, that pissed me off too. I was angry since... who could read this fucking handwriting with very wrinkled papers.

I continued to ask questions, even though this dude would just yell at me like a mad lad, until something woosed(that's a sound effect) past the door downstairs, I'm guessing.

My eyes widen, even though the person blended in great with the darkness, I could perfectly recognize his reflection... it's that black-haired boy, I think.

"Hey! Listen you dumbass."

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I bit my lips, shit.

Touya POV

I waited for the elevator to get me up to the apartment as I didn't like this at all. Now I have to interview with that goddamn hero, dammit. I'm not even an interviewer, but I still have to do it since my company needs more... stuff. Greedy much.

I walked out of the elevator as it dinged, as I walked out, the elevator door closed and went down. I sighed heavily as I swung open another door and got on the rooftop they wanted to me go to meet Hawks.

I was about to walk around as voices were heard, I quickly hide by the door since it didn't click, but my walking noises would definitely make them notice me. I lied my back by the wall while slowly walking towards the door. After a few steps, I quickly glided inside the building section, and quietly had the door slid close.

I was in shock as I couldn't recognize the one facing his back on me, but I could definitely recognize one with the wings. I quickly got to the elevator and got inside when it arrived. My heartbeat was beating 10,000 times faster than it ever had, a hero, with someone shady. The shady-looking person did have a specific logo, which would be a good result for him to be a villain, but...

My thoughts got left behind as the elevator went down and opened the door for the first floor. I bolted out the door and ran. Ran like a mad lad. They probably noticed me by now, but...

At home~

I ran into my apartment, feeling so relieved to be home for the first time in a while. It just felt like everything was empty in this apartment.

I panted heavily as I fell on my knees, no. I quickly stood up, and walked towards the computer, got my notebook and pencil, and started to research about Hawks or Keigo Takami.

Hawks POV (After all that bullshit meeting)

I finally arrived at my apartment and flew inside the window. I clicked my tongue as I felt troubled for being so cautious about my surroundings. I crumbled up the paper that shitty dude told me to read, and threw it in the trash can.

I opened my phone to see any notification, but got bored as it wasn't that late, nor was I tired. I decided to change into something a lot comfier and maybe research... some stuff.

Changing~

I walked out of the closet and got out the device called "phone". Everybody has these things lately, but it never was my interest. But, people do say it's great for research...

I sat on my bed as I opened the safari, and looked through the news. I quickly noticed an article, about the same black-haired boy, I think.

I quickly stood up and clicked on the article, it talked about, "Touya Todoroki". I got on a computer someone bought for me and opened it. I added a new tab and searched up for Touya Todoroki. Perfect.

I'm also researching...~