Chapter 2: Different night events

A young red-haired male walked into his room, he quickly took off his black glasses as they were staining his skin with more scars. He closed his bedroom door to prevent, someone from coming? (I'm gonna have him look like Dabi but without piercings :>)

The male flinched when they suddenly felt a buzzing sound by his jacket pocket. He quickly grabbed it out and pressed the answer button as he placed it on his ear. He reached to flick the switch since it was almost pitch dark.

"What is it Shoto?" The male answered as he was just exhausted or stressed. He walked to his desk to drop his bag since they were filled with journals.

"Nii-san, I didn't think you were going to pick up...?" Shoto said, shocked.

"Neither did I think you would call me at such time."

Silence. Well, at least Touya knew Shoto was alive. "Just sleep already, having lesser than 8 hours a day is terrible for tomorrow. Good night." Touya quickly pressed the end call button before his little brother could protest. He sighed as he placed his phone on the night stand. Touya walked to the bathroom to take a warm, but quick bath to calm his mind and body down.

------

He came out of his bathroom with a long-sleeved sweater with long black pants. He yawned as he was beyond tired, he felt exhausted from the special fan meeting event, where fans would ask him to sign his books. He walked slowly as his eyelids were slowly giving away, but he managed to turn off the light and go to bed.

------

Hawks was struggling to try and talk to this girl while she was smiling creepily.

"So so! What do you want from us?"

She asked as Hawks swore those blushy cheeks made it more terrifying, for him. "I was wondering if I could join your team, the LOV."

"Join... us?" She asked again as her smiling face faded away, Hawks wasn't sure exactly, but he knew that he shouldn't let his damn guard down. He suddenly back away from a dangerous hand that made the location even more dangerous.

Hawks landed on his feet with the help of his wings since he did jump pretty high, maybe a little higher for an average human.

"Why the hell do you want to join..."

He noticed how the sound of it wasn't a question, it was mostly command, he quickly had to get himself a damn reason before he lost this opportunity.

"The damn heroes are all the same. They save people, as there's barely anything I can do. It's shit, and I'll rather be someone a little more interesting. Besides, I have revenge to make." Hawks stated as he thought it was some pretty good reasoning.

"Tch. Whatever..."

The winged male was rather surprised by the easy approval, which made the situation suspicious. He wasn't supposed to be too easy in, but on the outside, he was relieved to know that he joined the LOV. "By the way, what's your name?"

Hawks wasn't sure, no one really told him what to use, so he decided...

"Ha- I mean Raven."

Thank you for reading this chapter! Hope you're satisfied!