¡...6...¡

《~Hawk's POV~》

I couldn't help but not be able to open my eyes as everything was so fucking bright, I sighed as I didn't know how to get Touya alone with me for once. He wouldn't wanna even get close to me as he found out that I was a traitor.

I looked around the street as I suddenly heard small whispers, I quickly hide behind a big plant there was by the opening of a cafe. I could hear two people talking to each other.

"Seriously... Touya doesn't even want to do the interview, I wonder why...?"

"Don't you think it was terrible threatening him? Who is he interviewing anyways? He wouldn't be so hateful interviewing somebody he barely knows...?"

I listen closely as I lifted one of my eyebrows as curiosity was killing me. My eyes opened wide as my mouth was almost dropping all the way down to the ground.

"He's supposed to interview the second pro hero, Hawks."

《~Touya's POV~》

I walked out of the apartment 20 minutes late, due to the exhaustion last night, it was tiring, but it was definitely worth it as I wrote a whole article, I smirked a little with confidence as everybody would know now, who the U.A. traitor is.

I grabbed my bag as I spun it sideways harshly, I took out my phone as I got an email from my professor, I opened it as it wasn't very common for my professor to send me an email, he usually has the patience to tell me in his office.
(A/N: Okay, Dabi is a professional author, which means he still is getting lessons on grammar and the importance of words that not a lot of people know, so he has a professor :])

I walked out of the apartment entrance and walked on the streets as shock washed me like rain.

'We need you to interview Hawks, it'll start at 12:57 pm, so be ready by then.'

I clenched my fist as anger filled me, I got frustrated as I didn't even want to do this at all. I definitely told them that I wouldn't do this, but it's not like I had a choice. I walked as I sighed heavily, stress was the only emotion that bugged me like hell.

I didn't even bother contacting back as I entered the company's building. I walked until I met with an elevator, and clicked the button with the number 4. I got inside when the door opened and waited until the door closed.

I reached floor 4 as I walked out, I through the hallway, which was packed with people recording. The red lights with, "Recording" killed my eyeballs until I reached room 420, but realized it was only 12:00 pm. I stopped and attempted to walk back until I got dragged.

"What-"

"Shh... don't you dare say a word."

I bit my lips to prevent any sound, I let myself get dragged as I knew things were going to get too dramatic around here. I closed my eyes, which was a horrible idea since the "kidnapper" pulled me into a private stall bathroom.

I glanced as I was surprised that it was Keigo Takami, or "Hawks". He locked the door, as I leaned on the wall.

"What the hell do you want? I thought I said to get the hell away from me?" I asked as he bit his bottom lip harshly, I could almost see his teeth punched through his first layer of the lip skin.

"You know... I think you shouldn't go around and talk about the truth, stupid ass people aren't ready for such a thing." He threatens as I clicked my tongue.

"I don't need you to force me to do things I want to... and need to. The truth has to be told as humanity is ready for anything."

"Well... you better not do that. Or else." He said as his voice got deeper, I scoffed as this was getting too dramatic and felt like those goddamn love story dramas.

"Do what you want, because I'm going to do what I want". I told him as I thought he would clench his fist and that sort of thing, but he didn't. He looked at me like I was some kind of witch that he's fascinated by. I quickly walked past him, unlocked the door, and finally came out of that crappy bathroom. It didn't even smell that good at all.

The interview went smoothly, as desperation was coming closer as the interview was starting to close. The next wasn't anything I expected. Or did I?

...Fuck. I write horribly now.... hnhnnhnnnnhn- (Ending is very near! I'll edit this tomorrow, with better... things after researching~, bye for now!❤)