Line and Sinker

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil: cling to what is good-Romans 12:9

Earth M-40k

Wolfenstien Washington Blazkowicz. A year into his early twenties. Half a decade of experience fighting demons, aliens and twisted humans as a bounty hunter and soldier of the coin, raking up an illustrious and bountiful kill count, with the first name being Radio Demon, Alastor. Self-taught. Spawn Of The Doom Slayer.

Excalibur Pendragon. A year out of her mid-thirties. Has been fighting the Imperium's enemies for two decades as a guardsman, and has been awarded the role of a rouge trader, which led to her discovering the Bi-Kaiju and eventually marketing them as Pokemon. Trained and taught since birth. The Scion of Artoria Pendragon, a female king of a fallen world...and The Alpha And Omega of a forgotten Underworld, Vergil Spardason...

If we were to take all of this into account, should we question how and why Wolf is losing?

Just like Wolf predicted, Excalibur was far too nimble for him to hit. The only impact Wolf landed was against her wrist and palm, as Excalibur managed to block and counter anything that wasn't dodged. What's worse, was that Excalibur was clearly toying with him and holding back, giggling as Wolf continued to whiff his blows...

With an angry grunt, Wolf went for another massive blow, but Excalibur, still in her flow, redirected the punch into a triangle choke, taking him to the ground.

Excalibur gave a glance to see that Wolf managed to counter just in time, slipping his other hand to surpass the hold's effectiveness. "Here I thought you wanted me to get my hands on you," Excalibur teased with a smug smirk

"Shut the fuck up and fight me for real!" Wolf spat, trying to get up and lift Excalibur to slam her back down with an impromptu powerbomb, but Excalibur managed to let loose at the last second, backflipping off Wolf's chest to make distance...

"You want me to go all out? Really? You wouldn't hunt a hare with a cannon, would you?"

"The fuck are you trying to say?!"

"You're an appetizer, young darling..."

Wolf tensed in spite before going low and taking a runner's stance, letting his energy take over, making him glow a shimmering gold as he activated "Overdrive Burst!" and charged after Excalibur. 

Too angry to realise the murderous intent in the punch, Wolf cocked back the most powerful Spark Of Glory he ever used. But his blind rage turned into shock as for a split second he dashed, Wolf saw that Excalibur was very easily tracking Wolf, who grinned flirtatiously once she saw the realisation...

Wolf recoiled as he felt his stomach cave in under the might of what he thought was a cannon, but was instead Excalibur hitting him with another sonic boom and quickly rushing to hit Wolf with

"Crossfire somersault!"

With her right foot smashing his bottom jaw, Wolf was sent spiralling several feet into the air, before violently landing back onto the stage... 

Half-conscious, Wolf stumbled to all fours and surveyed his surroundings, everything was blurry and his muffled hearing was further worsened by his ringing and the subtle return auditory hallucinations...

His tired eyes widened once they spotted those in the VIP area. There was Petal, who held on to the railing tightly as she showed a face of anxiety. There was also Samus, who squeezed onto her thigh as she displayed a look of hope. And then there was The Slayer, in full armour, giving off an aura of determination...