MEGA CHAPTER: Chaos On Chaos

The Messiah will do God's work- John 5:30

Note: Underlined text shows they're speaking another language

Earth-M40K, Planet Kanto, Excalibur's private quarters 

It has been said within a book, read by a demon, during a dispute, the healing powers from a cup of tea could solve anything...

Just went through a break-up? Cup of tea...

Just lost your job? Cup of tea...

Just witnessed your entire family get slaughtered by a dimension-hopping t-rex? As unique and specfic as that one is...yes, a cup of tea...

Shockingly however, while the powers from the cup of tea definitely calmed Excalibur, it did not seem to solve her issue of how Wolf, after fighting the forces of Chaos and an enemy force that only he and Krash knew about for two hours, deciding to go into the warp to confront the Chaos Gods

Of course, this was originally fed through the Inquisition, who are so malicious and zealous in their own right, they make Black Templars look like atheists, which meant that what was already a very serious situation has been blown out way left field...

Even with the entire Feathers Of The 13th and her sisters strongly advocating that Wolf's intentions were pure, and few points made by Lieutenant Titus, the idea of someone opening a portal to the Warp to pay the Chaos Gods a visit in general just sung the gospel of heresy...

"You're like, totally not scared, are you?"

Krash, who broke the news to the hybrid, was also there, sitting by the coffee table, hoping to help further calm her nerves,

 "I only just married this boy and his plunging himself into the gates of hell to visit our devils," Excalibur simplifed,would you not be at least concerned?"

Krash took a moment to think as she poured a herself a cup of tea...she took a sip before coming to a conclusion, "Nope..."

Excalibur nearly choked on her drink, "I...I beg your pardon?!"

"Just saying...Wolfy has gone to the deepest pits of actual hell for totes dumber shit, girl...I'm pretty sure the Chaos mofos will just job to him..."

Excalibur narrowed her eyebrows, "I understand how his experience puts your worries aside, but these are astral beings, Krash...raw emotions made manifest--By the fucking throne, forgive me, but his father's own anger is the size of a mustard seed in the presence of Khorne's! How..."

Excalibur slammed her elbow on her table as she held her nose in frustration, fighting back the tears and failing, "How could you have so much faith in him?"

Krash immediatly felt guilty as she witnessed someone she imagined to be so hard-shelled to open and pour her heart out, placing her cup aside and held on to Excalibur's hands, deciding to speak to her not as Krash, but as Cheryl...

"When Wolf and I dated, my family was finically struggling" she started, "Mom caught dad cheating but never signed a prenup, and she ran into too many guys who wanted to leech off everything she had left. Naturally, I thought Wolf would be the same...so, I figured I'd do it to him before he or any other man could do it to me..." 

A melancholy feeling enveloped Krash as she too struggled not to cry, "To test the waters, I asked to borrow money ONE time, made something on the spot...Do you know who Sukuna is?"

Excalibur raised an eyebrow as she answered, "Sukuna is a king of beings known as Cursed Spirits, creatures made from negative energy among humans...his fingers alone are considered totems of true despair....surely just legends, right?"