Like Father like Slayer

Honor thy father and thy mother so that you may live long in the land your God is giving you- Exodus 20:12

Earth M Omega (Doom)

Lips. Arms and legs. Heart. Every bit of Wolf's body was shaking as he held on to his father's helmet...or rather -from what his father tried to imply- his helmet...

His vision was starting to blur, with the helmet being mostly in focus, and the voices of reassurment from Micheal slowly becoming mute

His vision was starting to blur, with the helmet being mostly in focus, and the voices of reassurment from Micheal slowly becoming mute...for in Wolf's hands was not just a mere helmet in a surprisingly pristine state despite its age...within Wolf's hands...was the weight of the entire of the universe combined with his greatest fear...

Wolf's peripheral vision caught constant flashes of The Doom Slayer slaughtering demons by the millions...no gun, no sword, just hands. The flashes didn't depict the demons fighting back, however...they were all running, begging for their lives. It wasn't clear if The Slayer even took the chance to listen, he killed regardless and continued to catch up with those who ran, killing them quickly...

Flashes skipped back and forth, but the final scene was The Doom Slayer standing on top of the mountain of bodies, heaving while covered in blood from head to toe. The Doom Slayer slowly reached for his helmet and took it off to reveal that under that helm was not Wolf's father...but instead was...

RING! RING!

Wolf's daydream was rudely interrupted by the notification of his phone, disorienting him by the sudden snap to reality. He shoved the helmet back into his father's hands as he rushed to take his phone out to see the notification. It was an emergency...

Wolf fidgeted a bit in a panic before he looked at his father, "I need to go..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kirby's All-ages Educational Sanctum Of The Gifted