Destiny Is Mine (MEGA CHAPTER)

Welcome to prime time, bitch!- Freddy Kruger, Nightmare on Elf Street 3

Earth-M69, Daten City

Daten. A city where desire and love once reigned supreme, but that supremity was quickly stolen by a twin of red skin female demons who poised themselves as the mayor's daughters thanks to the absence of the angel sisters and the death of Garterbelt. While it looked like it always have, housing strip clubs,  any sign of freedom was reserved for the twins themselves and the demons under them...

Demons like the Marauder, a fallen and corrupted Night Sentinel from centuries if not millennia ago...and the freedom of him and his brethren...

and the freedom of him and his brethren

...Was under threat...

With the sound systems running wild, the Marauder dashed into mission control, knocking the imps away from the communications panel, before yelling at the higher command

"We need backup! Now!

The higher command kissed her teeth, seeing the Marauder as beneath her, "Is it really that serious?" she asked carelessly, "We can see the camera footage from here, it's just one guy!"

"If you can see the footage, you should be aware that man is no mere guy! Look at his armour!"

"He's...faster than our cameras can keep with, which is definitely concerning," Marauder could hear the higher command tapping at buttons, "Okay, I got shutter-cam on---and his gone...you might want to cover your ears" 

"What? Why on Hell would I--?!"

BOOM

Before the Marauder could finish, there was a loud crash, with the dust fog merging with smoke from a smoke bomb. Imps and zombie soldiers were almost instantly eliminated via shurikens and knives, leaving the Marauder the sole demon in the control room...

With the swish of an arm, the smoke dissipated, revealing our hero, Wolfenstein Washington Blazkowicz, clad in the white rendition of his father's armour with his opaque visor covering his devious smile