𝟕. 𝗔 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

It was a moment of sheer rashness.

Yelena's body, towering over your own, was slowly backing you up towards the wall that stood behind your own frame, her lips not leaving your for even a split second. As your back hit the hard surface, her slim fingers untangled themselves from your hair, moving instead to rest on the wall just beside your head.

Her other hand, however, hadn't wasted a second to grab onto your neck, securing you in place despite the lack of force that was behind her grip. A hum escaped her lips as she angled her head to the other side, momentarily leaving your lips bare, though her eyes never left them.

You were sure the air had turned warmer, your own burning skin from your cheeks adding to the factor. As you angled yourself back towards her, you decided to go a little further, daringly opening your mouth slightly as you met her once more. She quickly picked up on your intentions, deepening the kiss as her tongue slipped inside with ease.

The growing stir in your stomach hadn't gone unnoticed, and it only got more intense when Yelena's hand slid down your collarbone, her fingers playing with the fabric of your undershirt. By now, your own hands had secured themselves onto the front of her suit, almost appearing as if you wanted to push her away. But you didn't, and they simply remained there, resting almost.

From need of air, the two of you broke away. But instead of holding a painstakingly tense stare, Yelena dipped her head straight down towards your neck. It was a little complicated, seeing as she had to lean down quite a bit to reach you, but she was using the wall to her advantage, allowing her to keep a lower stand for an easier access.

Your hands snaked up towards her blonde hair, fingers threading through as you leaned into her touch. It was rather complicated to not let out a vulnerable noise whilst she nipped at your skin, but you managed to substitute it with low sighs, your eyes shut as though you were concentrated on this task.

However, a noise at the door knocked you out of your hazy trance, head snapping towards the wooden entrance in surprise. It was then that you realised what exactly was going on. Feeling almost revolted by your careless actions, you shoved the taller woman away from you with force you hadn't even expected to have in such an unguarded state.

"Y/N? It's me, Yosefine. I just wanted to inform you that we're having a slight...issue back in the bedrooms, so if you could come by as soon as you've finished in there, it would be very much appreciated"

Yelena stood behind you, yourself having taken a few steps towards the door before the voice on the other side spoke out. What the hell had just happened?

You didn't even want to turn around to see the blonde's face, it was almost as if you now truly feared her. Though, she was probably in a similar state of confusion, and quite possibly shock, as you.

"I'll be right there once we're done, don't worry"

It took all the willpower in you to speak without giving away the fact that you were currently reevaluating your previous actions, wondering if perhaps you had simply just been drugged. Why else would you have pulled such an anomalous move with the one you currently held the most hatred towards?

Hearing the footsteps leave the doorway, you remembered the sole reason you were in the room. Like it or not, you were going to have to talk to Yelena, because there were still matters to be discussed and you were not going to let that slip up avert you from your objectives.

So you turned around, a compulsive look on your face as you balled up your right hand anxiously. It was going to be awkward, painfully awkward, but it had to be done. You just had to ignore what had just happened and carry on out your simple life.