𝟏𝟒. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 ♀️

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Yelena..."

Uneven breaths escaped your lips, glistening in the candle light as they expressed what your shut eyes couldn't. The one who's name you chanted out helplessly had their head buried in your neck, littering the soft skin with nips of her teeth. She was so close to you, and yet your hands grabbed onto you as if she were to escape at any moment.

Your mind was stuck in a trance of blurry haze, chest heaving with every desperate intake of air. The pressure of her hand between your legs never let up their steady pace, slim fingers entering you repeatedly as you writhed beneath the taller figure. The hand grabbed onto her shoulder allowed you to dig your nails into her own skin, attempting to steady the noises that left your throat.

You had caved in.

"Don't hold back, sweetheart"

After your brief talk with Onyankopon, you had tried to let go of the conflictive thoughts that had flooded your mind. You had been lying to yourself, convincing that you didn't need to see her at all, but had all been futile. Dragged by a sense of oblivion, you had found yourself before Yelena's office door that same evening and, just as she had told you hours earlier, you found her alone, sat by her desk.

You hadn't even spoken, not knowing what you could say. While you wanted to be in her presence, you feared the night would end in her bed once more, not knowing if she truly held a tender feeling towards you or simply wanted you as a mean of entertainment.

And, to your expectations, you had been lured back into the warmth of her distant arms.

Feeling as she hit a distinctly sensitive spot with the tips of her fingers, you turned your face into the crook of her own neck, letting out a deep, shaky exhale. The frequent, high-pitched whines were closely picked up by Yelena's senses, and it was evident in the way she gradually sped up her pace.

As your hand ran through her hair, you wished you could hold her in a more caring embrace, one where you knew, without a single drop of doubt, that she was there for you. The perfect image created by your imagination: feeling wanted, desired, in more than just a sense of lust. It was all you were looking for from her.

"I'm-"

A harsh bite fell onto your collarbone, and you could almost feel her smirk as she dragged her thumb over your clit, picking up on the way you were close to reaching your high. She drove you absolutely insane, and she knew where to touch you in all the perfect places. But that was something you were already familiar with.

Your body jerked, holding your breath as you felt your orgasm creep up on you at an alarming speed. Lost in pleasure, you completely forgot about the tears that had threatened to spill when she had first brought you to her lips. You had been scared, seeing yourself falling into her web once more without even a hint of adoration for you on her behalf.

Physical affection was all that she felt, it seemed.

Accompanied by an exasperated moan, you felt a wave of pure bliss wash over your body as your legs tensed, shaking and quickly closing around Yelena's ruthless hand. She didn't let up her movements as your abdomen twitched from the overwhelming feeling, and you were sure she was willing to push you over the edge.

Your face was tilted up by her free hand, index finger beneath your chin as she locked her lips with your own, melting in the moment. Moving your head to follow her, you let yourself come down from your orgasm as her fingers started slowing down, finally slipping out of you when you wrapped your arms around her neck.